Chapter 10

After a 3 hour drive Paige had arrived to Roman's house. She turned to Alicia who was fast asleep which was what she predicted but once she pulled into the drive way she opened her eyes.

She fell asleep sometime during the car ride, as short as it may have been, because when she opened her eyes Paige was at her door helping her out the car. She stumbled a bit with her legs that were asleep and couldn't grasp the door before she fell.

"Bloody hell those meds must make a girl tired as long as you were asleep there."

Paige could tell she was struggling to grab her bag with one arm and between trying to stay steady "alright love,come here." She walked over to Alicia lifting her one arm under her legs and the other around her back.

"Paige...you're gonna have back problems."

"No I'm not,you're not even heavy love geez and Foxy calls me fat a** when I get thirds."

"Is that a compliment?"

"Ya know...half and half...your still my lil pumpkin." She kicked the door shut with her foot and carried her up the drive way to the door nudging the doorbell with her elbow.

When the door opened Roman welcomed her with a smile. "Glad to see you too made it safe." He pulled the door open more. "Thank for driving her,I'll take her up."

"Anytime Roman...where's Dean?"

"He crashed on the couch earlier,you can stay if ya need since we'll be headed the same place Sunday...kinda gonna be hard to break to Alicia how she's gonna have to stay."

"Hey she's fully understanding,I'm sure she'll be fine she's been sleeping like a baby the past three hours I'm sure that what's she'll do."

"Hopefully,thanks again Paige." He took Alicia into his arms and headed upstairs. As soon as he reached upstairs he went to their room carrying her to the king size bed and laid her down.

Roman nodded and started up the stairs, Alicia still asleep and unaware in his arms.

He took her shoes off for her then pulling the cover over her, he sat down on the side of the bed watching her as she snuggled up to her pillow. After a while he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Tomorrow is all about us baby girl." Taking off his shirt and shoes he climbed into the bed next to Alicia wrapping his arms around her waist gently pulling her closer. "I love you baby girl...forever." He whispered.

Sorry it's short it's been a longer Sunday than expected especially saltier during the Falcons game! Boy that game was crazy I was about to have this major freak out shaking the whole time we went into OT but thanks to Robert Al fumble run all the way to Redskins end zone for a touchdown and record of 5-0 I seriously can't wait til Thursday when we play the 'Aints' because they AINT gonna beat us! RISE UP!!

Sorry about my big football talk I'm just happy and still freaking out eveytime I think about the ending to that game...until next time! ❤️