First Training Day

Okay guys so yesterday like I've been posting before I had my first weightlifting/training class and I just have to say all my worries...anxiety of my shape...the amount of fitness I have...was pointless,I automatically made friends the frost day being 1/4 only sophomores and the rest being on their final year or had taken before. Either way we had to do a ''see where you are' test which we ran around the building and you know how you're running and running no music and you get tired Legs wanna give out,that was me on way back to starting point but let me tell that the ones that were done even the coaches,believe me they know ya name they were cheering 'you can do it'. Just all kinds of support doing that for everyone,then after the usual sit ups we had to bench 45 pounds and automatically I was like 'oh gosh I'm gonna drop it." But I remembered the quote of one of my heroes/role models 'you can't stop me,even stronger...never give up.' John Cena I had on that sure which gave me more inspiration and shocking myself,I got 21,my first time ever benching.it was just...pure amazing being able to be in that group of people,no matter what you look like or your fitness rate,they're there cheering you on.
So if anything the quote I can say after my first day of... "Never let your worries get the best of you because at the end of the day,if you put your mind to it with pure dedication,you'll have a surprising but satisfied outcome." - by E'licia (me 💁😜) 💪💫❤️