Chapter 17

Roman woke up before Alicia the next morning. The sunlight barley peaking threw the curtains he knew by this time Alicia would have gotten up and closed them but rememberd she was sleeping in the living room until he remembered late the night before he'd carried Alicia back to their bed.

Shifting to his side being careful not to wake her he lifted himself on his elbows

He shifted onto his side, careful not to wake her, and lifted himself on his elbow as he looked down at her grinning to himself. Now was his time to get something without worry of getting slapped.

Moving slowly and quietly he reached and grabbed her thighs gently pushing them apart. She stirred slightly but didn't wake up. He settled his shoulders between her thighs. He seperated her fold and began to slowly greedily lap surprising him that she was already becoming silk from his working. He circled her cli* with the tip of his tongue.

Finally breaking his 'work' for a bit he tested her opening with the tip of one finger finding she was wet enough to slide inside. He started off slow before going back at it with his tongue keeping up a steady rhythm.

"R...Ro." she groaned. He glanced up and saw she was still asleep only tempting to make him add a second finger increasing his pace.

Alicia's eyes shot open gasping as she felt her climax coming but quickly slid her body back away from his pulling her legs up. "WHAT THE HELL ROMAN!"

"Well good morning to you too baby girl." He said with w smirk.

"You know what Roman YOU'RE ADDICTED and now since you just can't wait two weeks it's now 4!"

"Okay now that's Personal! I to tried my best to control myself,baby please...look I'm sorry okay. I love you."

"Love has NOTHING to do with it. So from

Now on... YOU can sleep on the couch and I'll sleep on the bed."

"I swear Ziggler gets more than me." He mumbled.

"Well I'm that case go and get some all over town and when you catch something don't come to me!" She yelled getting up walking over to her suitcase them going to the bathroom locking the door behind her.
----------
Paige was the first one to wake up before Dean despite the one who had WAYYY more drinks then anyone even though they all though they were all having the same amount. Her head throbbing with a headache trying to figure out all of what she did and never wanting to do it again. She climbed out of the bed and made her way to the bathroom doing her usual morning routine.

After that she went back to the room and saw Dean on the ground doing push ups.

"Oh look at that,someone was able to get up without having to be carried."

"I sure hope you're joking about this hangover because if your talking about this injury I'll just have to kick your a**."

"Duh...why would I point out that,stuffs nothing to joke about...so you ready to run that 5K today,they emailed back this minding sending a reminder."

"5K! DEAN I CAN'T GO OUT THERE! Hangover and a hurt ankle! You've gotta call them and say I can't make it."

"Babe...it's a joke I'm just kidding...I just wanted to see how awake you were." He said walking over to her hugging her around the waist from behind.

"But what do you want to do today before Smackdown?"

"Well the first thing being you can go downstairs and run to Starbucks for me and grab my usual...that's a start."

"Of course it is...well if that's what you want...I'm on it..don't go anywhere now,don't go running or skipping or jumping on the bed alright?"

"You got jokes Dean...I've got a fist...a leg and many experience with head butts."

"Heh...I've been put there cinder blocks."

"Okay I'm not that crazy! Geez you see me that way,hurtful!"

"It's that LUNI love Muffin." he called over his shoulder before walking out the room.

I'm so disappointed in my falcons...that game last night...I can't...