Chapter 24

Roman's POV:

It's been days straight and this is at least the 3'd time Alicia's slept in late and denied to go work out together l,not. Only that but she's been getting sick horrible,I've asked her multiple times what's going on if she's okay but she sticks to the basic quick responses...somethings up,I don't know what but if this goes on for another day I'm gonna need answers.

"Ah hello,Reigns goldielocks!?"! I snapped out of my thoughts hearing my name being call d and someone waving their hand in my face.

"Huh,what?" That's when I realized the waitress www standing next to our table her Paige and Dean eyeing me. "Oh sorry...I'll just take a plan waffle...water."

"Dude what the hell is going on in ya head?" Paige said.

Oh I don't know maybe I should be cool and calm when your girlfriend is sick and most likely hiding something for the past few days and still has yet to open up. "I'm good.

"You do know your lying skills suck, I've known you for who knows how long now, what's going on Reigns?" Dean said in a series time.

I was just about to say something when my phone started ringing,I saw the caller I.D,My princess JoJo and before you ask yes she has a phone after the whole court thing my dad did suggest besides she's young she knows nothing about the birds and the bees and any of this other things plus there's a lock on ads and sites if anything she mainly uses it for her dress up games apps and to call me.

"Excuse me." I stepped outside the restaurant answering.

"Hello?"

"Daddy! I miss you!" This isn't common for her to just call and say that first hand.

"I miss you too princess,is everything okay?"

"JOJO...give me that phone NOW!" The lm the sound of the voice I absolutely hated came on the line.

"JOE! Do you know your daughter has yet to pass her multiplication test AGAIN!"

"Galina she's in second grade! If anything their just seeing what they can do."

"What they can do for the sixth time! And if doesn't stop crying I'll give her something to cry about!"

"YOU WERE THE ONE TO WANT THIS YOU CLAIM YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF HER BETTER THEN PROVE IT!" Now would be a good time to have cameras in that house.

"Whatever,HERE BRAT!"

"Princess,daddy's gonna try to come get you in a few weeks and you can come and hang with Alicia and I then go to grandpas house,how's that sound?"

"Ye...yes."

"Okay I'm gonna promise you,remember your strong further diva right,dry those tears baby girl,I miss you and I love you."

"You too." She hung up. I can't believe Galina ,she was the one who wanted all of this even though that did happen I met Alicia...The best thing to ever happen to me.

"hey everything okay?" Paige asked when I walked in sitting back down.

"Something like that,I guess s- once again my phone went off but this time it was a message,from Alicia.

"Hey can you please come back to the room,I have to tell you something...important."

"Ah guys..would you mind getting me Carry out." I started to Take my wallet out when Paige stopped me.

"Don't worry about it fatty here was already going on about wanting a waffle after u ordered he'll eat it I'll get you a plate b4 we leave."

"Thanks." God I hope she's okay.."

-------

"Hey babe,is everything okay,I got your message I was out with Dean & Paige."

Her response of quietness made him more nervous.he walked over to the edge of the bed sitting next to her. Alicia reached beside her and handed him a small box.

He slowly undid the bow wrapped around the box,confusion took over him as he saw a blue and pink baby bib.

"Oh come on babe I'm not that messy."

"Your not gonna need it but a little someone will."

"You...you're...pregnant?"

All she could do was nod.

Roman didn't say anything instead be put the box behind him running his hands through his hair.

She figured this would be his reaction but not as silent, she watched as he stood and started pacing back and forth, she felt a part of her sink. She stood slowly looking towards the ground. "I'm sorry."

He didn't even look at her, she started feeling full regret, she started to feel tears build up in her eyes. She bit her quivering lip trying not to break down infront of him.

She quickly made her way past him out the door towards the elevator.

Roman slowly opened his eyes feeling a breeze blow by him he didn't realize what had happened until he saw the door cracked open. He didn't mean to react the way he did of course he was happy but the news had just come so fast. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of the two bibs then sending it to his dad,mom,Dean,Paige,Marti,Steph,Alicia's sister and Any one else he was close to rather family or others in WWE.

He put his phone back into his pocket before grabbing the room key and heading out to find Alicia.