Chapter 44

The next morning:

"So you think we should tell Roman?"

"I mean possible...last night he was fine but this morning when me and you went down for breakfast because he stayed he's been...different."

"And you know he'd kill men if he finds out...then Paige...no thanks."

"Maybe we'll tell him after court...you nervous?"

"Duh...I mean...what if I'm guilty Dean I have no proof of anything for my defense...everything just happened so fast.."

"Hey,don't worry sis...everything's gonna be okay trust me.

"Yea I hope."

-------
"Judge I can be sure to say I have never sent any type of picture to get my way out of paying,the only form he gave me was the house info and a page with when the next payment is due."

"Mr.Roberts?"

"My proof." An officer walked in rolling in a tv in a stand he hit play and instantly  on the screen was a picture of Alicia undressed. And a screen shot of a message. "No money but I can promise you I'll keep this up if I can get off for two months."

"No sir,I never sent that."

"You know...I hate little sluts like you Girls who wanna use their bodies for stupid crap get their way look at you you lying pathetic little-

"Judge." One of the offices tried stopping him but he ignored

"YOU DON'T INTERRUPT ME! Like I said mothers like you should be ashamed! You have a child on way and you're hoeing around...you look like one of those,you're a disgrace if it wasn't for this case id throw you out just for that reason."

Everyone heard the side door open then in walked Dean walked in...dressed in a police officer outfit. Which Alicia only knew was him if still was confused.

"I heard yelling so I cams ah running,WOO you guys know there's a dog back there."

"OFFICER either hurry with your equip or leave!"

"Geez someone missed their morning doughnut & cartoons."

He slid the DVD in b4 pressing play.

In the video:
You could only see the ground for a bit and hear footsteps until the person walked up to the house...Alicia's.

"Good god what is this! Pool on the lawn! Alicia doesn't own a pet well here, that is just disgusting!" "Now follow me inside."

"WHAT IS THIS do you all see this! Bugs!!!on the wall!" The camera zoomed in multiple bugs in a circle. "I had a pet rat as a kid...This is a disgrace!"

He walked towards the kitchen walking to the sink. "All this walking makes me thirsty,I need a drink." He turned on sink and out rushed a green substance. "WHAT THE HECK!" "That's it,I quit where's my check!"

"That guy sounds a lot like me,hm...have a nice afternoon you Luni toons!"   He rushed to the back before anyone could say anything.

"Judge that is false advertising! My homes are clean and roach free she's lying."

"Oh really." A girl in blonde stood up in the crowd walking to the aisle.

"You Mr Roberts."

"GRACE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"TIRED OF YOUR CRAP...abusive of power, out of your mind...putting your hand on women...if you Hadent realized.she pulled her wallet out continuing to walk forward. "My name is Casey and you Mr.Roberts are under arrest for inappropriate conduct in buisness, an unsanitary restaurant oh and 3 years in for rape,detective C...take him boys."

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS! GET OFF ME!" He kept trying to fight the officers until out of no where Dean tackled him to the ground still in his uniform. "

"By the way...touch my sister again...you'll end up where you little friend James."
He turned to where Alicia was standing before but didn't see her. He figured she had just gone to the bathroom when he heard screaming from the back room.