Chapter 46

"Roman...my water just broke!"

Roman sat there with this blank expression on his face not saying a single word while Alicia sat trying to maintain her breathing. "ROMAN!" He completely passed out landing on the ground.

"ROMAN!"

"And that Dean is why you had to rush over here."

"Roman you can't be passing out like hay what are you gonna do when the real thing happens."

"Alright look I was just shocked alright I'm ready don't worry."

"So what did doc say?" Paige said

"That it was just the gladly one time process of deal with meaning the baby is maiming and growing and all that other stuff they do...guess the next thing is feeling the kicking soon."

"Awe,girlie about to become a mum,I call first holds."

"No way I called dibs first!"

"Get over yourself Ambrose ever heard ladies first!"

"Guys please not now, my head already hurts from all this sudden moving...doc says I need to take it easy on the moving around now...but I have so much to do,getting the house cleaned,storage,finding another job a-

"Woah Ali...calm down you know I've got your back...we all do,all YOU need to do is relax."

Roman glared towards Dean starting to feel curious to why and how they were getting so much closer,it seemed as if day after day they were getting too buddy buddy.  He saw them hugging and instantly snapped.

"alright Ambrose what the hell is going on?"

"What are you talking about?"

"WHY ARE YOU TWO ALL CLOSE NOW SOMETHING YOU NOT TELLING ME! I mean Galina wouldn't even have pulled this crap and even if she did she'd hide it better."

"Excuse you!" Alicia slowly sat up steadying herself leaning her back on the headboard.

"Since you wanna know so much and can't ask in the nice way and get the facts...DEAN'S MY STEP BROTHER PAIGE IS SITTING RIGHT THERE DO YOU THINK HE'S THAT STUPID EVEN IF WE DID HAVE A THING WHIHC EW no offense Dean."

"Non taken,I don't date midgets."

"Shut up."

"I don't believe it...Alicia you've done it before and you even said you wanna avoid me right?"

"What is wrong with you! God one thing happens and you turn into this big bitc*."

"I'm ah...gonna go check on JoJo." Paige said scooting off the bed going into the other room.

"Coming from you...figured you'd be the perfect example."

"Okay I can't do this,you don't believe me! HERE YOU SON OF A BITC*! Maybe I should just stay on the solo road!" The paper Dean had given her the day he told her flew from her hands towards Roman she rolled her eyes as she slipped on her shoes and left the room.

"I don't know what's getting into you Reigns but you need to fix it,FAST!" Dean walked past him leaving also going after Alicia.