Chapter 35

Deans POV:
Week after week after week and this list goes on...still no ones been able to get in contact with her...I hate to say it but maybe she really is officially done with us and the business...kinda sucks because she was really like a sister to me, especially since I didn't have a sister growing up,she looks after me I look after her...I've never seen Roman so distant or lost like he has been the past weeks,it's even effecting his agility in the ring sure he'll win but his focus level is all over.

This week we're in Atlanta for hell in a Cell...they say it's one of the party places maybe that'll help us get our minds off things for a bit..

"HEY! You guys we should go out to eat tonight,I mean Sunday's gonna be busy so why not?" Paige suggested.

"I'm not going out." Roman numbed with his head in the pillow.

"Is it just me or is he getting more and more pitty everyday,no offense."

"Oh he's going,even if I have to drag him out the bed down the steps and all the way to the restaurant,we're down."

"Alight cool,we leave around 7:30 I see there's gonna be a little karaoke dokie."

"Oh god."

"Hey! Don't hate it's a hobby."

"A hobby of breaking ear drums and souls sure."

"Dean...go duck yourself!"

"You already did that for me."

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOU TWO'S SE* LIFE!" Roman yelled still with his head in the pillow.

--------
Alicia's POV
Months...days...I thought restarting..going on my own would be a better experience...I was wrong...James gets more and more strict by the day...I've been accused of missing money...yelled at for doing the smallest thing wrong...On the days business isn't so big I get blamed...he's takin it far to the point where he's physically come into my house and takin things out...this isn't what I expected...I wanted to be free but instead it feels like I'm trapped in s jail cell.

"HEY! What the hell is this!? We had WAYY good buisness yesterday we should have had at least $400 there's 250!"

"I didn't touch any of the money,I wasn't even on register."

"Yea that's what they all say...come here!" The next thing I felt this sting connect with my cheek.
He grabbed me roughly by the hair pulling me towards him. "You know if you WEREN'T pregnant I'd just kick your a** for being so smart with me BUT I'm not a killer...but I do...love to explore." I felt his run his hand over my bottom I jerked back but he quickly gripped onto my arm.

"On second thought...here's the deal...you let me get what I want...and you little one.. I was confused to why he trailed off then I felt something being pressed up against my stomach...a knife.. "You'll be able to stay growing them come out to see that rotten run of life father and your sad...very sad,mother...now get BACK to work...after I'm done doing my job,understand!?"

By this point it was even hard to swallow my own salvia, my mouth felt dry my body was shakin with nerves,my blood feeling like the circulation had completed stopped...I just wanna be left alone....maybe that's where I really belong.