Chapter 37

Roman's POV:

After she told me that I couldn't help but to have the thought of Alicia...but it can't be...if she is gone she's most likely at home...with her sister... I had this bad feeling something was going on...god I hate this...I can't just be paranoid I just have this feeling...

-----

Alicia's POV

When I saw James crawling out the window I took off as fast as my legs could carry me,rather I was going threw some some yard or not I just had to get somewhere,I had no where else to run besides around the community and hopefully id lose him. I had this bad feeling he was gonna catch up with me. I stopped running and hid behind a bush in the pool area,Completely no one was out here...so if he killed me...id be a full goner.. If I were going to die I just wanted to say goodbye to Marti...Roman's probably moved on by now...it seemed pointless to even worry about what fans or anyone working with WWE would say when the news spread.

Out of no where someone came up behind tackling me to the ground...James.

"You really think you were gonna be able to out run me bitc*!" I stared to try to get my arms free but there was no use. He put his hand on my throat while the other he reached behind him and pulled out a knife. "Told you I didn't give a damn about you being pregnant...any last words?"

The only thing that I could think of was to head but him which I did making him let go holding his head. I only had time to get on my knees in the process of getting when he grabbed my leg making me fall back to the ground my head scraping against the cement... I guess this is my final goodbye.

"You stupid bitc* you're gonna regret that!" He climbed ontop of grabbing my hair and forcing me to watch him as he inched the knife closer to my stomach. I started to feel dizzy just watching it. I tried my best to grab it but there was no use

"Hm met me finish this." I heard a voice say,the next thing I saw Robert kneeling down infront of me with a knife in his hand too. "Sweet pea I just wanna let you know thanks to you,we have inspectors coming to the restaurant...I DON'T LIKE INSPECTORS!" He yelled then slapped me across the face.

"So now...no matter how bad i don't want to...it's time you say goodbye,God we could have made such amazing friends but no...I never had friends growing up so I know that wouldn't have worked either way!"

The knife was basically one inch away from me...I knew everything was over until someone shoved him to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUC*!" All I could hear was yelling and the sound of punching I couldn't get myself to lift my head and see.

"So you've got a partner huh...stupid stupid little girl,won't stop." He yanked me up and he had the knife coming my way faster than I expected. With any of the strength I had I snatched it from his hand and shoving it directly into his side. The next thing I knew I was falling back and my body started feeling all wet...then I realized...by the pool...now there's nothing else to do but wait until the moment where eve thing is completely dark...gone.

-------

I was jogging around this neighborhood that was near the restaurant to help me clear my mind after hearing what she told me...I'm trying not to over thing things but it just seems to cross my mind every second now. I had just passed by the back where the pool is and other houses then I heard screaming. I walked a bit more closer and could not believe it...it was Alicia and these two other guys holding bet down. I sa some of them have something to her throat and the other holding her down. I bolted over to them shoving the one with the knife off of her. When he landed on the ground I ran over to him kicking him repeatedly as hard as I could.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU SON OF A BITC*H"

Right when I turned around to grab his dropped weapon he took off running the other direction hopping a fence. I looked over and saw that the other guy was on the ground... I'm a puddle of blood...but no Alicia...no..no....don't tell me she's gone again...then it hit me...when I saw bubbles floating to the top of the water and the water moving in a wave motion the way it is when someone jumps in.

"Baby please be okay." I tossed my phone out of my pocket before diving in...the only thing on my mind...please be okay...

-----

No ones POV

Roman dove into the pool going straight for the bottom searching...he started to lose hope then he saw this reflection of some pink light then he saw...Alicia lying at the bottom of the pool,once he reached her he tried to automatically pull her over his shoulder but her shirt was stuck so he had to basically ya k it even if it ripped lifting her over his shoulder before swimming back to the top. He lifted her bridal style placing her onto the cement before climbing out.

"Baby please wake up." He started pushing on her chest before giving her CPR,a first try...nothing...the second try...still nothing...by the time he tried for a fourth time everything felt like it was crashing. "Baby wake up!...please...I'm sorry okay,I'm sorry for everything,don't do this to me!"