Chapter 38

"Dude we so killed that karaoke,Marti I hate to say it but...your now I'm the hall of fame of karaoke. And thank god for your dance ability we went from freaks to Americas best dance crew!"

"Ah come on it was just a little something something from dance class,high school,some time bridge I went to TNA then when I got to WWE I never really got back into it except our days off which Titus loves to take me to his boys games which are really cool."

"He is a great father,anytime he gets he's going down there to see them,have they met you?"

"No...he told me the incident with their mom but he says he beats around dropping hints about me but only time will tell."

"I think they'll love you,your quit the partier and the amount of love you have for Pizza,yup they're love ya for sure....babe! Enjoy the show?"

"Uh...guess I coulda if people didn't know we were boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Oh shut up...hey where's Roman,he missed all the fun?"

"He said he was going for a run a- Dean was cut off when he felt his phone vibrating. He pulled it out his pocket and saw Roman's caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"DEAN I need help! Please just hurry."

"What...where are you,what trouble could you have gotten into this quick?"

"This isn't time for jokes Ambrose I'm serious,it's Alicia...just please hurry its the community closest to the restaurant by the pool area."

"We'll be there." As soon as he hung up he stood up turning to both girls ..."lets go."

"What's going on?"

"Roman just called something about Alicia,I don't know we just need to hurry come on!"

--------
"Come on Alicia! Wake up! You can't do this to me!" Roman continued to shake her

"ROMAN! What the hell is going on!" He looked up and saw Dean and the girls running his way.

"Some guys were trying to kill her I don't know how I ended up here but I did one got away but the other is somehow dead...I guess he shoved her in the water by the time I got her out I tried everything but nothing and there's no hospital near by."

"Well I don't k ow CPR...you Marti?"

"Nope,I may have taken lifeguard class in High School but that's because I had to...doesn't mean I paid attention."

That's when Paige turned to Dean glaring.

"WHAT!? I'm not kissing her!"

"Oh God for once could you clear your perv mind and do something that will HELP OUR FRIEND!"

"Alright!...I need a shirt to prop her up a bit."

"Don't look at me I'm not taking my shirt off."

"Yea neither am I." Marti said.

Dean rolled his eyes and went to take his off when Roman stopped him.

"I got it." He said taking off his shirt handing it to Dean.

"Alright sis...just stay with us...please."

He gently pressed his mouth against hers, trying with everything in him to breathe life into her.
Dean sat up, his mind completely numb by now.

He sucked in his breathe trying to hold in the hurt and frustration. "C'mon Ali." he pleaded, starting the compressions again. "Just breathe, please. Breathe for me, okay?"

Paige felt Marti as she turned around her shoulder brushing against hers.
"It's alright love...she's okay...relax."

Compressions, breathe, compressions, breathe, he kept repeating in his head, not allowing himself to accept the fact that there was no hope left.

He could feel the tears trailing down his face by now, but this time he didn't do anything to stop them. he pressed down on her chest one last time.
And then, she coughed. "Alicia?" He half whispered. He took both sides of her face and held it in his hands.

"Don't do that to us again or I swear the prank war won't end until New Years."

Alicia coughed again this time water spilling out of her mouth her body slightly shaking. "Sc...screw you." She whispered.

He chuckled shaking his head and looked up to Roman motioning for him to come back over.

"Baby." Roman was relieved to see her alive actually a few tears falling from his eyes. He bent down pulling her into his arms. He could feel her heart beat thumping rapidly as well as the warm breaths she left on his neck.

"I'm so sorry...Ro...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm a screw up,I ruin things I c- neoprene she could finish Roman lifted her head off his shoulder cupping her face and kissing her.

He pulled back continuing to gaze into her eyes. "Baby stop putting things on yourself and putting yourself down...nows not the time okay...after we get back and relaxed we'll talk...just relax baby...it's not your fault,I promise."