Chapter 40

The next morning:
Almost everyone had woken up basically freezing. Dean was still in the living room while Ali and Roman were still in the room.

"Babe...why is it so freezing do you not have any heat in here?"

"Ah...I don't know it might just take a while to come on."

"A while...more like an hour but if you say so."

"I'm gonna go shower and I'll cook you something,after I check the mail I'm expecting something."

She started heading out the room towards the front door,she saw Dean sitting in the ouch still gazing towards the wall.

"You can turn on the tv." He didn't reply.

She sighed and started back towards the door,as soon as she opened the door there was this man in the yard near the power box.

"Um sir,what are you doing?"

"Don't act surprised mam,you didn't pay,the lights go off."

"Wait what,sir I just got this house the other day I payed for the cut on fee and ahead for the next month!"

"That's what they all say,I'm just doing my job,sorry."

"Sir please don't- she wasn't able to finish when the lights in the house automatically switched off. The man shut the box and went straight to his truck driving off.

"NO!" She went to the mail box checking and there was nothing,as soon as she got back to the house door she was tapped on the shoulder. She turned around and saw a man I'm a business suit with a case in his hand.

"Mrs Love?"

"Ye...yes that's me."

"First off I was sent here to deliver this." He handed her the paper that was in her hand,she u folded it and began to read over... It was mainly just more and more word su too she saw the word eviction notice.. Saying she had 3 days to pay $500... "WHAT! I already payed the rent already it's not even $500!"

"Well you must have not read the contract because here it clearly states that's the main first payment for the next."

"That's not the contract I signed! Sir I promise you I have the papers in my room!"

"He told me you'd be using false copies...which leads me to this... Mrs Love you're being sued and sent to court for the denying of payment of rent and using conduct to get your way out of it."

"What are you talking about!?"

"SENDING NUDE VIDEO TAPES AND SAYING THIS WILL GET YOU TO LET ME FREE FOR A MONTH THEN POSTING IT ONLINE AND SENDING FLASE ADVERTISING ABOUT HIM AND HIS BUSINESS I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!"

As the man left the porch Alicia couldn't help but to sit there staring at the papers in her hands,tears streaming down her face,her breathing becoming uncontrollably. She backed up to the wall unable to take in everything that was happening.

"Hey Babe where's th..hey what's wrong!?" Roman rushed over to her kneeling next to her. "Hey what's going on,talk to me."

She wasn't able to get any words out she only slid to the floor dropping the papers in the process. Roman grabbed the paper and started reading over.

He didn't believe one bit of it,he had a feeling something was up,even though they had just got over this big change he knew this wasn't her or anything she'd do.

"Wha..what am I gonna do!" She said between sobs.

"Come here." He tossed the papers to the side pulling her into his arms hugging her rubbing her back. "It's okay...everything's okay...once we get threw this...you're coming back home...your real home...I promise."

Dean had walked over and saw the papers automatically becoming pissed he crumpled them shoving them into his pocket. "He wants a fight...he'll get one!"

CLIFFHANGER don't worry this wasn't a rush add in this was an actual idea I had but the next few chapters will be lead Ons to the next to the next don't worry,I've got plenty more ideas along with my weird blonde Dean fangirl sidekick