Chapter 15

"And another show...is a go...I say...in honor of mrs Alicia returning and winning her title back 4 time and I mean straight fair four time! We go celebrate,there's a bar actually in the hotel so it'll make it easier for us,big toppers."

"Paigw,you barely can walk on your own feet with out hopping like a bunny,try again." Marti said

"Oh please come on Marti I'm her boyfriend I'll make sure she doesn't over do it,besides,me and her could really use it after our Little...incident that happened making her  way down here."

Paige had to bite her lip from bursting into laughter remembering exactly everything that had happened. "Well I just wanna have some fun where as Dean,might still be a bit shakin up from his slight fanfest."

"THAT'S ENOUGH PAIGE!"

"Alright lovers okay how about we all just get to the hotel first and see how we all feel...now where's Ali?"

"Probably ran away from you maniacs." Marti said.

"She's probably already out in the lot or something you know how she hates crowds."

-----
Meanwhile While they having their debut on what to do, who go and so on Alicia had been out in the parking lot for at least a good 30 minutes signing autographs and taking pictures with fans after the show. Even though it was cold she had a priority of fans coming first especially since she'd been out for so long.

"You're my favorite diva."

"You've helped me build up my confidence."

"You've helped me threw a lot." The words replayed I'm Alicia's head making her smile making her return feeling feel so much better than she thought. She didn't like her job...she loved her job.

After about 5 more people most of the crowd was gone.leaning on the brick wall outside the arena Alicia sighed smiling to herself as she looked threw the tweets she was getting either congratulating he rom her win or the people she'd met a few minutes ago..

She suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist making her screamed jumping forward until the person walked in front of.

"ROMAN! Don't do that!"

"Awe I'm sorry beautiful,I just wanted to congratulate my beautiful wife on an amazing match tonight."

"Thank you Ro,you and Dean kicked some real a** tonight too."

"Well...I don't mean to brag but..:ya know."

"Oh whatever you weirdo."

"Well hey the others are going out for drinks,you gonna come?"

"No...at least not this time I just wanna get back to the hotel where it's nice and warm."

"Like it is inside you."

"IS THAT ALL YOU THINK ABOUT!?"

"I'm kidding,but it is warm."

"You know what After today you are going two weeks without se* and I mean it. And since you wanted to be slick and not do it last night,I unsubscribed for you!"

"2 WEEKS!? Come on that's too long I was just joking."

"Your point...exactly?"

"I'll do anything for you please just don't do this babe,please don't."

"Hm...Lemmie think...too bad,now come on. These sweats aren't helping and it doesn't help all I have on is this crop top thinking it would be warm out here...could you carry my bags for me Ro?"

"Carry it yourself." He mumbled walking off with folded arms continuing to mumble and groan.

"ROMAN!...love you too!"