Chapter 5

Roman stood in the room pacing back and fourth trying to calm down belfry he completely lost it but everything Nikki said had truly hit him hard. Dean had come over trying to calm him down even though he said he wouldn't but things weren't going as planned.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT MY PAST OR WHO I ASSOCIATED WITH IT'S NONE OF HER BUISNESS! DAMN IT ALL I WANT IS ALICIA BACK AND THINGS TO BE BACK TO NORMAL BUT BITC*HES AND GIRLY PART BOY CAN'T HANDLE IT!"

"Dude...what did I tell you...work on your insults brother."

"Dean if you're not gonna help them leave!"

"Alright alright,I'm just kidding,look we all know how those two are its a shame because they 'so called dated' and have been going on and off for who knows how long now...either way...one word...kharma...43-21-12."

"What?"

"It's Seth's lock to his phone,idiot never covers his screen or makes things private...especially his nudes.."

Roman turned to him with a questionable look.

"Okay...that came out wrong...you know what I mean...I didn't look at them it's not my fault those crazy fans were retweeting saving and posting that's why I stay off media you know that!"

"I swear one of these days Paige needs to kick your a** and you'd start to realize half the things you say are messed up."

"Whatever man...anyways...why don't you try calling Alicia and just explain to her...I mean not to be funny but she did forget half the things from before SO...maybe even send her a few pics or something."

"AMBROSE!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU DIRTY MINDED WANNA BE TITTY MASTER!"

"Alright get out...Just go."

"What! You made me say it!"

"STOP HAVING SUCH A DIRTY MIND GEE!"

-----
With Seth.
"Alright Rollins,you said you'd pay I me we get here,where's the money!?"

"Calm your tits sweet heart...I've got it for you....Ryan! Wake her up!"

"Yes boss." The man walked over grabbing a bucket of water that was near the door walking over to Alicia and splashing it on her,she instead stirred up spitting out water shaking her head trying to get the water from her eyes.

"Awe look...beautiful.youre awake...how was your nap?"

"Wh...where am I...Seth what's going on and why am I tied up!?"

"Questions questions.enough beautiful,I'm just here to help you."

"Help me with what!?"

"Well...ill just let the video do the talking...GALINA! Hook up the lab top to the tv."

"Oh more orders no money,I better be getting extra pay." She mumbled

After getting the computer hooked up to the tv Alicia turned her focus to the tv as the lights on the room started to dim...in the video was basically a slide show.after a few photos came a video...Alicia's debut match..leading to when she was about to get attacked then Roman and Dean coming out to help her...everything After that showed video of Alicia and Roman basically every moment they've had in the ring together... Alicia had no clue what she was being showed but then one video came up... From their wedding...it was if things started to flow back into her head...she started to remember...everything going downhill after she's taken off the ring.

Once the video stopped Ryan stepped behind Alicia running his hand down her arm making her shiver...

"Dear Alicia...you remember those people don't you...Seth told us you were close to them...real close...inst one of them..your husband...to be honest...I think I'd make ma better man than him."

Alicia tried pulling her away but couldn't because of the ropes...

"See now that you remember them...I've just got something for you to know... YOU WILL STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM! I don't care how close you are to them...Roman...Dean you all thought we were buddy but no...if I could have broken is up earlier I would have...I just waited for the right moment."

"Seth...you don't know what you're doing...just stop it...this isn't you!"

"This isn't you! SHUT UP...G, why don't you give her a little preview of what will happen if she does talk to them."

"Oh now the fun begins." She walked over to Alicia leaning down to where she was face to face with her. "I hear you're quit hard headed...this won't hurt one...BIT!"

Alicia screamed out as she felt a sharp end go into her leg then being yanked back out.

"Awe,is the little bitc* hurt...pathetic...too bad...now where was I...right...if I let you go...you are forbidden to see any of them,you will do what I tell you when I tell you,in and outside the ring...or else."

"Or...or else what...YOU'RE GONNA GO CRYING TO YOUR DADDY HUNTER BITC*ING AND COMPLAINING!?"

"Oh she's a fighter are ya...too bad your little superman isn't here to save you...RYAN,you know what to do...G,come along,let's go grab a drink."

"About time." She mumbled before walking off she turned back around to Alicia landing a sharp slap to her cheek. "That's what you get little whore for messing around with my man."

"Don't worry sweetie,this won't hurt one bit...as long as you follow my rules...no one gets hurt."

He reached behind the chair starting to untie her arms.

As soon as he funded around to grab whatever he was looking for Alicia saw the door thy was possible an exit cracked open,she peeked over her shoulder and saw he wasn't look still so she took the chance,she had only managed to get a few feet away before she felt a tight grasp on her hair yanking her back.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR'RE GOING....Seth warned us about you...you really DON'T listen...guess it's time you pay the price.

The man threw Alicia into the wall near by,with her barely on her feet he wrapped his hands around Her neck as she struggled to stay on her feet gasping for air,the pressure around her throat,all attempts of getting some type of air failing.

"Ple...please...stop." She managed to squeak out,her vision started to blurry as he only made his grip much more tighter.

Suddenly everything went black and the mans image was gone all she could feel was her body hit the cold brown wood floor every part of her body numb.