Chapter 39

"Baby,look at me...everything's okay,I promise." He continued to hold her feeling her completely shaking.

Alicia looked up at Roman as he continued gazing down at her...his eyes red...stains on his cheeks.

She started to lean towards him when she saw from the corner of her eye. James slowly getting up,she could have sworn she stabbed him.. He was slowly creeping towards Roman no one else seeing. She noticed the gun on the ground most likely being Roberts.

She shoved Roman to the side. Grabbing the gun,she slowly stood up half way being able to stedy herself and aimed the gun at James and fired.

"FUC*! Y...you bit- he fell to the ground before being able to finish...he was now officially dead...

Roman stood up and slowly started walking up to Alicia. He suddenly stopped in his tracks when she turned the gun towards herself.

"ALICIA!" Put the gun down baby...please."

"NO! I told you all not to come for me! You...you almost ended up dead...BECAUSE OF ME!"

"PUT IT DOWN NOW ALICIA! DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW STUPID YOUR BEING!"

"WELL FUC* YOU MARTI WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE THEN!"

"THEN YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET ABOUT IT FORGET I EVER CARED ABOUT YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT PATHETIC LITTLE FRIENDSHIP WE HAD!"

"MARTI!" Paige took off after her.

"Alicia come on stop it put the gun down,Jason or your mother wouldn't want this!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY DEAN!"

"JASON HAS ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO GET HERE LIVING YOU DREAM! The reason he went to that higher placement was because he knew things wouldn't go as planned but he wanted to provide for you working his a** off for your moms health yours and your sisters! When your mom went to the hospital before and your dad was being a bitc* he didn't tell but he sold his ring just to help taking all fury from his girlfriend but soon she understood hoping you would too!" *Jason was her brother's name not the Jason from NXT*

Alicia's mouth completely fell open,she never knew any of what Dean had said or even knew anyone knew her brother especially in the WWE.

"Baby just drop it...please." Roman started making his way towards her,he slowly took the gun from her hands and tossed it to the side before pulling her into his arms. "It's all over baby...it's over...just don't ever leave me again...please."

------

After everything that happened Alicia had led them both back to her house Dean remaining silent the whole walk back even when they got there he set himself in the living room staring off into space. (No they didn't just leave a dead body police came after someone in the neighborhood called about hearing noises and they explained what happened Alicia wasn't guilty they realized it was for self defense but still said they'd have some other questions later.

Alicia's POV:

Ever since getting back no ones said a word. It's as if Deans pissed or something which isn't common unless it towards the authority...Marti must be really ticked off because Paige texted and said she'd call me when she got to the hotel because Marti said something about skipping the PPV since she's not in and going ahead to the next state.

I sat there staring down towards the ground this awkward silence between me and Roman was really bugging...

"We need to talk." He said, I looked up and saw him leaning on the wall In the corner of the room,the only thing different his arms not crossed.

"About?"

"You know what...I'm not saying tonight didn't happen but right now my main focus...do you not believe in us?"

"To tell the truth...I don't...it's me."

"See that's what I don't get why do you keep putting yourself down,so much crap has happened with us and we got threw it even if it was a long period...now it's as if...we're falling apart...I want us to stay...we have a child on the way and you go and pull this stunt."

"It wasn't a stunt it was supposed to be real...to help you."

"HELP ME WITH WHAT!"

"YOUR CAREER YOUR FANS YOUR OWN PERSONAL LIFE DEAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT FIRST YOUR MOM HATING YOU BECAUSE OF ME YOUR DAUGHTER THINKING SOME STRANGER IS HER MOM YOU MISSING WORK BECAUSE OF ME HOW MANY WEEKS HAVE YOU MISSED NOW BECAUSE OF ME NOT ANYONE ELSE ME!"

He quickly walked over to her as she stood up leaning on the wall he slammed his hands on the wall above her. "MAYBE BECAUSE I CARE! JOJO ACTUALLY WANTS YOU IN HER LIFE BECAUSE GALINA WASN'T WORTH ANYTHING COMPARED TO YOU IF YOU'RE GIVING UP ON US MAYBE I'M GIVING UP ON YOU! SOMETHING I'D SAY IF I DIDN'T CARE!."

He slowly slid his hands down to her side taking her hands into his hands. "Stop running away from me...I not only need you...JoJo does...I'm telling the truth...I need you...please." He shut his eyes feeling the tears starting to build up...when he opened them he saw Alicia looking right back at him with more tears in her eyes.

"I...I just need someone there...a....and I've found the one...I...I love you Ro...I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing...just remember...I'm gonna be there,you've just gotta believe in me...believe in us."