Chapter 19

The next day Alicia gets up and starts to get her outfit for the day. Roman stood in the bathroom doorway pulling his hair into a bun when he glanced to see Alicia walking towards him reaching for her brush completely ignoring him.

"Hey baby girl." He says.

She rolls her eyes and continues to walk back towards the room.

Sighing Roman continued to get his things together also. Dean sent a text to Alicia telling her him and Paige were downstairs waiting for them. Roman got dressed and they head downstairs.

"How long is this gonna last?" He asked.

"Don't know." She quickly responded.

"Baby,I'm sorry,how many times do I have to say it."

"If you're that sorry you wouldn't have done it."

When they got to the lobby Alicia instantly went to one of the tables sitting next to Paige.

"Awe luv,you and Ro boat still not taking?"

"It was my choice...I'm not worried about it."

"Pumpkin the silent treatment won't get you two anywhere...you know he loves you right...things have and I mean really have been all over for you two but...you guys are meant to be through thick and thin."

"I know..." She looked towards the Starbucks line and saw Roman standing in line. She gets up and walks over to him. She taps his shoulder and he turned around.

"Alicia,I know you're mad at me but can we not do this in p- he got cut off by Alicia standing on her tippy toes wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him.

Paige nudges Dean pointing to them.

"Awe,I knew they couldn't stay away from each other,the power of Starbucks."

"Stays the straight coffee addict."

Alicia pulls away and smiles. Roman leans his forehead against hers

"Baby I'm I'm so sorry...she really means nothing to me."

"I know...and I'm sorry for acting the way I did...it's actually lonely not having my cuddle buddy."

"I love you" she says

"I love you too" he say