Chapter 20

Alicia stood near the window watching the crowd of people at the people or the people causally walking the parking lots with over hyper children. After their little date at Starbucks since there was no show they were going to just stay inside and catch. She let out a sigh as she glanced down at her notebook which shed written down a poem she's written about Roman and everything that had happened and how much he did to make sure she was okay...always being there for her. She wanted to share it with him but didn't want him to think she was weird or something negative.

"Ah...Roman...can we...talk?" She asked stepping back into the room sitting at the edge of the bed

"Sure baby girl,what's up?"

"Well...long story short...a lot of things have happened and you have done nothing but make me feel special,safe...like a queen and I kinda wrote something about you but I don't want you to think I'm corny or...lame."

"What,I've read some of your writings...come on,I'm all ears."

"I wake up to the touch of magic,the reasoning behind the quickness of my eyes glancing to my side Sealing any space,keeping me close. I turn to you and feel nothing but greatful...I say it everyday...he's the first true...he's the one.. I can't help but to stare at your amazing blue eyes...it's like a day dream fairy tale Coke true... At dark times...you stay beside me...to shed some light onto my flaws and weaknesses. The smile that rarely shows comes out and it's all because of you...I found the love...I found my dream guy...I found my soulmate...I found my forever."

She slowly looked up towards Roman from her book seeing him looking at her dead in the eyes with a huge smile his blue eyes lighting up. "It's beautiful baby...and I'm always gonna be there don't forget that...it's not a job it's just something I know a real man would do when dedicated to a relationship...what can I say...it was love at first sight now it's redemption from the start still love forever hearts."

"I love you Ro."

"I love you too baby girl...and there's something that I wanna give to you."

"What's that?"

Roman looked at Alicia for a few seconds before making his move,he straddled her as he started to tickle her side

Roman looked at Alicia for a few seconds before going in for his attack. He straddled her as he started to tickle her sides, fingers wiggling furiously as booming laughter started to come out of her.

"Sto-o-op!" She yelled out between laughs, trying to wiggle out of his grip. He had her down tight. Her wiggling had ridden up her shirt some. Taking advantage of the bare skin, Roman began to tickle there.

"Roa-Roman-" She started to say but couldn't finish from her laughter. Oh, she was going to get him back for this, whenever she can stop laughing! She squirmed around some, but her laughter and his grip prevented her from doing anything.

He leaned in a bit as he moved his hands up as she continued to laugh, her face starting to turn red.

"I-I can't bre-breath!" She barely got out, before Roman stopped wiggling his fingers. He still had her in his grip.

Alicia's breath heavily as Roman laughed. She glared at him playfully. She whacked his arm playfully, softening her glare as a smile spread on her face from his laughter.

The pair looked at each other as their laughter started to die down to comfortable smiles. Taking advantage of the closeness, Roman closed the distance between the two with a soft kiss on her lips. Alicia kissed back as she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck.

Roman licked Alicia's  bottom lip, asking for entrance. She obeyed happily, opening her mouth slightly and allowing him entrance. The pair's tongues caressed as they continued to kiss each other, growing more and more passionate as the seconds passed.

Roman's  hand slid up her side, stopping near her rib cage as he started to kiss lower down her jaw to her neck. Alicia's  breathing hitched as he sucked and nipped on her skin, letting out a few low moans when he'd hit the right spots.

Roman smiled on her skin as she let out another soft moan before kissing a trail up to her lips once more and kissing her. Her hands traveled down his back and to the hem of his shirt, lifting it and pulling it up as to take it off. Roman pulled back quickly, looking down at her.

"Are you sure about this...I mean...you said four weeks?" He asked with a chuckle.

Alicia blushed slightly before nodding. "Let's make love." She whispered.

Roman lovingly smiled down at her, reaching for his shirt and taking it off. Alicia placed her hands on his chest, pushing him up as she sat up. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and took it off, looking up at Roman's eyes that seemed to have darkened slightly.

"Touch me." That was all she had to say for Roman to place his hands on her hips and pull her closer. He started to kiss her, cupping her breast and massaging it. Alicia moved her hands down his chest, feeling his muscles under her small hands.

Roman moved his hands behind Alicia's  back and unclipped her bra. He threw the bra off the bed and pulled back, his eyes darkening with lust at the sight of her bare chest. She felt shy under his gaze.

"You're beautiful." He uttered, as he admired her curves. "I want to see more of you." He breathed out. Alicia's  face heated up as she let him completely expose her. He took the time to admire every curve on her body, kissing every inch of her skin. Alicia  loved the soft gentle kisses he left, moaning some here and there.

"I'd like to see more of you now." She blushed. He blushed slightly but nodded. He let her take off his pants and boxers, exposing him to her. Her face flushed slightly as her hazel eyes darkened with lust. "You're amazingly big  too." She muttered.

She pulled him in for another kiss, sliding her hands all around his body. He felt amazing under her hands. He took a hold of Alicia's  hands, pulling back slightly. "Hold on." He said, kissing her palms before getting up and slipping on a condom.

"It's fine Ro."

"You're on the pill now?" He asked

She only nodded and he proceeded to set himself back on the bed and propped himself between her legs.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked her, wanting to make sure she was absolutely comfortable.

"I'm ready for you. I want you." She answered. The two started to engage in the lover's tango. Both moved together in harmony, taking it slow and enjoying each other's body.

The pair was covered in sweat as they got closer to the edge. The held each other's hands as they both came together, calling out the other's name.

Roman collapsed next to her, as they both breathed heavily at their first full sexual interaction together. Alicia cuddled closer to Roman as he wrapped an arm around her.

"I love you." Alicia said.

Roman looked over at her, a loving smile on his face. "I love you too."