Chapter 3

The next morning:

Roman's POV
It's getting harder and harder to shake off what I saw yesterday,sure beating Seth's a** felt great but just seeing that in front of me...I don't know how much more I can take of her not remembering anyone but especially not us but her enemies...something isn't right...

I looked up glancing around to see if she'd made it yet but I didn't see her until I looked closer towards the entrance seeing her casually looking around.

"Um...Alicia...hey."

"Oh hi...hey you're that guy from the hospital...Roman?"

"Yes,that's me." Well at least she remembered my name...

"It's nice seeing you again,somebody left this note and beautiful flowers by my door and asked me to come here."

"That ah...that was me..." He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh..well...I'm here." There goes that nervous laugh she's always had.

"Well would you like to,order a coffee....ill pay?" Really Roman that's all you got...offer coffee won't get you anywhere!...

"Oh,no,'no thank you...I'm okay."

"ALII! Hey what are you doing down here without me,you know this girl loves her some Starbucks...what are you doing here?" Nikki said glaring towards Roman.

"Hey Nikki. We're just talking...he got me these beautiful flowers and they were roses my absolute favorite!"

"Oh no...no,Roman I coulda sworn you said Galina was your girlfriend...you two got married them divorced then you started going out,you've even got a little girl.shes so precious...but I'm sure she wouldn't be happy to hear her dad was talking to another women."

"Y...you have a girlfriend...and you...did this?"

"No...no Alixia please she's not tel-

Before I could finish my sentence she was already up and leaving.

"Awe...is someone a little angry...Reigns I told you,you don't mess with a Bella...and this little advantage almost everyone knows...if I were you,I wouldn't say anything you'd regret."

"You know what Nikki,you're a bitc* for peat sale she lost her damn memory and you never gave a damn about her before so how about you drop the act before YOU do something that's gonna truly screw up your head."

"Oh thank you...your words don't hurt Roman...they never have...never will so as of now...or keep your distance instead of trying to 'win her back." She left with an eye wink leaving Roman sitting there completely pissed off.

He clenched his fist gritting his teeth holding back from completely letting out...

---------
Alicia's POV
I can't believe it...just as always I feel for the trick of 'I just wanna hang out' and he just wants to use me...AND HE HAS A CHILD! Why can't I be accepted for who I am! I do nothing to people but stay loyal and honest and I get this half the time!

"Hey Ali, wait up!" I staopped and turned around seeing Seth jogging my way...I don't get why people are treating him like he's some jerk he just stands up for what he believes in...he's actually really nice...sure we kissed but he even said it was just out of proportion,but he did like it.

"Hey,I saw you leaving Starbucks,you looked pretty pissed are you okay!"

"Hey Seth...I'm okay I guess...sorry if I ignored you didn't see you,something just...came up."

"It's cool,if it's someone bugging you...you know I can kick their a++es for you right?"

"Thanks Seth but I'm okay...it's nothing major....um...yesterday you said you do cross fit right?"

"All day everyday,you thinkin of joining?"

"Well...yea...I mean if it's fine with you?"

"Sure Thing! I actually haven't gone today,sesh at 11:30 ish?"

"Oh...okay,sure...ill be there,I've just gotta go find  some gym. Clothes,thanks again!" I gave him a quick hug before heading off towards the room where I hopefully had something decent enough for cross fit.

------
Seth had this wide smile on his face as he talked to Alicia and hugged her but as soon as she left he had a look of disgust. "She's really stupid even with her memory loss...well more fun for me.. He pulled out his cell going to his messages.

'Step two done,the lowering...meet me by the gym closest to the arena around 11 stay where I told you so no one can see you.'

'Deal...you better keep you promise on your pay for me and the guy!"

'Hey I associated with someone you're close to before,I keep my word...unlike him.'