Chapter 9

The next morning: Roman had left the hospital early to head down to Roman's house to get it set up since Alicia would be back and having to stay there for a while,he was going to suggest they take her back home but that would only upset her with the recent lost of her mom so he'd called Raven and asked her when she was gonna be off which so happened to be that next day through the next Friday so she said she'd come as soon as she got off. Roman had also called over his dad to ask for help which he gladly accepted.

"Son...you know I'm proud of you...any other boy back in my day would have said 'oh,shot,dead them bring in his side hoe and make her official."

"Tell me you didn't just say that...do me a favor and stick with your Facebook dad,no more Twitter alright?"

"Alright, Alright but what I really mean is there's not to many guys out there that will be dedicated and focused on a relationship like you are with her."

"Well I learned from the best...you sticking around my whole life to this day even with my stupid mistakes and smart Alec comments."

"Hm,you may have even learned a few ring skills from your ol pop,I use to dominate in the ring, 5 seconds later...'here is your winner SIKKAAA! You've just gotta stop all that hair flipping,you see them girls in the crowd,Alicia gonna shave it off one of these days while you're asleep." He said with a chuckle.

------
"Alright luv you ready to head outta here?" Paige asked after signing the clipboard with all the a papers someone's besides Alicia's needed to sign.

"Oh god yes...but before we go could we please stop by s-

"Starbucks,already got it planned trust me you think I was gonna drive for three hours and not have any type of caffeine?"

"You always need caffeine feather you're traveling or not."

"That's because I was born active...now I feel bad for punching Sasha every time she called me a 'active bunny' thinking she was trying to call me a 'sunny bunny.'

"That's because you can be one at times."

"Hey now! Shush before I start charging you each mile."

"And how many times have you said that..yea nice try a-

"Well damn I've been sitting in the car for like 30 minutes and now I see why you two won't shut your traps,Paige grab the bag I've got the girl." Dean said as he walked into the room

"What are you Ta- before Alicia could finish Dean lifted her up bridal style. "Wrap your arm aroun my neck, Reigns would kill me if I dropped you."

"And you don't think Paige who's standing RIGHT THERE won't kill you because you're holding another girl like this?"

"NOPE! Bridal styles not my think I'm a piggy back rider besides you're my best friend Ali I know you two wouldn't do anything like that behind my back...now let's go,Starbucks is calling our names before we hit that road!"

"Oh gee,two hper girls and one me,why don't I just call Ryder." He mumbled.

"HEARD THAT LUNI!" Paige called over her shoulder as she continued making her way down the hall with Dean following a few feet behind

--------
Madison's POV:
"First it's puff head poodle,then it's goth chick now it's stupid Roman REIGNS! I HATE YOU ROMAN REIGNS! You...your the one keeping us apart! She got hurt because of you!...my poor Ali...hurt and alone SHE DESERVES BETTER! And I...I will prove and show...as for you goth and poodle head watch your backs! Rookie wrestler pro killer." She grabbed the marker beside her drawing an X over Roman's face of the pictures she's printed from online that were of Alicia and Roman then a few of her and Marti. "Sunshine bubble days are over,now it's Madi Mania and no ONE is gonna step in my way...NO ONE!"