Chapter 1

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

Please feel free to comment, I will really appreciated if you do comment.

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 1-3, please feel free to check it out :):

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[Editied] 

[Name] was walking down the busy streets of Tokyo. She went to buy some food for her apartment. Additionally,  [Name ] is a transfer student from [ Country you are from].

[Name] wants to major in business. So she went to Tokyo University. [ Name] was always fascinated with math and numbers in general. On top of that, she was a top A student.

Everyday [Name] would experience something new. [Name] worked at Walkers corporation as a part-time job.

"Meow." [Name] heard a soft cry. [Name] followed the soft purrs. She found an abandoned cat, with the most beautiful amber eyes she ever has seen.

"AWW" [Name] exclaimed. " You are so adorable, such a same that you were abandoned."

Then [Name] thought of a wonderful idea. " How about I take care of you?"

The cat purr in agreement. [Name] walked home and gave the cat a bath. Surprisingly the cat does not move around much.

[Name] thought cats hate water. But this cat is so different. He is obedient. " I can't call you 'cat' all the time." [Name] stated, " So from now on your name is Sebastian."

Sebastian nodded his head eagerly, from that reaction, [Name] knew that he loved his name.

[Name] embrace Sebastian and went to bed. Sebastian cuddle on [Name]'s breast.

[Name ] don't know what she was in for...

----------------------------------------------- to be continued -------------------------------------------

It's has been a long time since I have done this. Shout out time! Thank you so much for voting, commenting or adding Neko Love to your reading lists! : I really appreciate your time!

narajajandi

PankoMeow

Tanyaaustria7

Felicity662