Chapter 11

Thank You for stopping by and read!  :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 11-15, please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

I will also like to thank JosephineHill for voting one of my chapters, so thank you JosephineHill! :)

 Bold and slanted = character's thoughts.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

" What do you mean who are you?" Sebastian said to [Name] shakily.

[Name]'s POV:

Who is this man? What does he want from me? " Please leave me alone, I don't know who you are or what relationship I have with you, sorry please leave me alone." I spoke to that strange man.

He walked out with his head down. He seems so sad. But I don't know him. Then after a while, a doctor came in to check on me. I was fine. Everything was fine.

Then I asked the doctor," who was that man who came into my room just a few minutes ago?" The doctor said that he was the man who  brought me to the hospital.

" But I don't remember what happened before I went to the hospital." I told the doctor.

" You were covered with scratches and pieces of glass fragments were stuck to your skin." the doctor said calmly.

" Really, I don't remember this ever happening to me." I told the doctor.

" Please rest, maybe you will regain your lost memory then." The doctor said sweetly. And of course I listen, I'm so tired already.

Nobody's POV:

Sebastian walked out of the hospital building after [Name] told him to leave. Sebastian admitted it was very heartbreaking. He still can't believe that [Name] lost her memory.

" I need to cool down a bit, maybe a drink or two will do." Sebastian murmured to himself. He walked into a local bar.  And found himself consuming drink after drink.

Of course may girls and some guys tried to hit on him, but he was too drunk to notice the flirting.

After Sebastian went home very drunk, maybe even tripping his own shoelaces. But at least he got home safety.

The next morning:

The next morning, Sebastian woke up with his head pounding loudly. "UGH" Sebastian groaned out loud.

" What happen yesterday?!" Sebastian shouted at himself.

"Ahh my head hurts so much!" Sebastian groans. Then Sebastian called his personal assistant to buy some pain killers. Even though he is a demon does not mean he could not feel emotions.

Mike instantly came to  Sebastian penthouse suite, and rang the door bell. Sebastian answered the door bell and then Mike rushed into the door. " Here you go Sebastian."

Sebastian took the pill and gulp down some water. " I feel better already."

" That's good." Mike said.

" By the way, Your parents called and told me to tell you that you need to go to the underworld party. And also your mother choose a fiancée for you."

" WHAT?!" Sebastian shouted.

" Yes, incase if you didn't know, when you are the new king you would need a queen besides you." Mike explained.

Sebastian does not have the response for the logic. I was about to make [Name] my bride, but its to dangerous for her to be with me and also she lost her memories. Sebastian thought to himself sadly.

" Its okay Sebastian, you will find another girl that would meet your expectations, and I bet that your current fiancée could meet your expectations." Mike said.

" NO! [Name] is different from all the other girls!" " She is pure." Sebastian stated.

" WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL?!" some mysterious voice echo.

-------------------------------------- to be continued -------------------------------------------------