Chapter 43

Thank you for stopping by and read this story. I'm sorry if there is grammar mistakes. 

Please check out my most recent visualization!

Bold and slanted = character's thought

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

" You're what?" Sebastian ask again, afraid what to think at this moment.

" I'm pregnant." [Name] said again, afraid that Sebastian will reject her and the child inside of her. Sebastian didn't answer for a moment. [Name]'s heart is beating wildly. She is very nervous of Sebastian's answer. Sebastian ran out of the balcony. Tears began to stream down of [Name]'s face.

So I am being rejected.  [Name] walked out of the room with tears streaming down on her face. Many bystander were confused about Sebastian's action, and many felt pity to [Name] who got "rejected".

[Name] walked out of the restaurant aimlessly. She couldn't felt anything. Every single part of her body felt numb.

Meanwhile:

Sebastian came running into the restaurant. Many guests at the restaurant were giving Sebastian dirty looks. Sebastian ignore the looks, and search for [Name]. [Name] where are you?!! Sebastian look everywhere frantically. Then he ask some guests that are staying at the restaurant if they saw his lovely wife.

Then a old woman came up to him and smack him in the head. " How dare you left your wife like that?!!!?" She bellowed. Sebastian shrink back in fear, afraid what the old lady would do next.

" She left the restaurant with tears streaming down." The woman continued. " You better fix this young man." She stated while poking his chest angrily.

" W-where did she go?" Sebastian gulped.

" She ran out of the restaurant after you left her." the old lady answered.

" Thanks for the information, I promise to make it up to her!" Sebastian announced.  Sebastian ran out of the door and quickly turn right. The old lady giggled. " Oh young love."

Sebastian kept running down the block. Then he saw a park. Sebastian look more closely and saw a figure on a swing. Sebastian entered the park and heard some sniffles. Look what have I done. Sebastian thought to himself angrily.

" W-who's there." the figure stammered. Sebastian recognize the voice, it belongs to [Name]. " [Name] ?" He questioned.

" Sebastian?!" [Name] exclaimed loudly.

" Yes? I'm right here." whispered.

" What are you doing here?" [Name] hissed angrily. Sebastian winced at the tone [Name] was using.

" I came here to get you back." Sebastian replied.

" Why are you here? I thought you didn't want the baby." [Name] stated without any emotions.

" That is the part where you are wrong!! Why won't I want the child we created together?!" Sebastian fumed angrily. [Name] eyes widen. Then she said, " Then why did you ran out of the restaurant like that?!!"

" Because I wanted to cool my head a little. I was super excited to become a dad." Sebastian stated happily.

" So this is all a misunderstanding?" [Name] muttered.

" Yes, love." Sebastian said. He walked towards [Name] and hold her chin. He kisses her gently.

" Now lets go home, and enjoy our night." Sebastian exclaimed and bent down to kiss [Name]'s stomach.

" I can't believe we are having a baby!!" Sebastian said excitedly.

--------------------------------------------- to be continued ------------------------------------------------------