Chapter 52 Part Two {End}

Thank you guys so much for stopping by and read this story! I really appreciated it! 

Please check out my most recent visualization!

Bold and slanted= Character's thought

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[Name] and the kids are heading into another room. " I can't wait to see this show!" Liam blurted out. "I could see that." [Name] replied.

As the kids entered the room, they saw a screen and some information displayed at the screen. The kids and [Name] sat down at the seats and watch the documentary. So boring. The triplets thought all together. After some minutes later, the documentary ended. [Name] and the kids sign in relief.

" Mom, that was suuuuuuper boring." Liam exclaimed, stressing the word " Super".

" I know, it was really boring." [Name] replied back.

The worker led them into another room, where there were all different kind of weapons dealing with fire. The man demonstrated this one weapon that really caught the triplets  attention. It was a pen shooting out fire.

" WoW." They exclaimed.

" Mommy, I want one!" Liam shouted out. Everyone turned to look at him, and muttered something like " Awe that boy is so cute" or " Such a cutie." Liam blushed bright red at the compliments. Alexander and Blake were teasing Liam's red face. They both pull on Liam's cheeks, which made him more adorable.

Picture time! [Name] thought. She took out her camera and took a photo. The triplets saw a flashing light, and glared at their mother.

" Mommy! You promised us that you won't take any more photos!" Blake shouted.

" No can do." [Name] replied while putting her index finger out and did a left and right movement. Blake pouted cutely. Liam didn't care at all, he was too focus on the show in front of him.

********************** time skipped *******************************

After their trip to the museum, [Name] took the triplets to a restaurant, so they could have dinner. "Sebastian? Are you done with your work?" [Name] called.

" Yeah, where are you right now honey?" Sebastian replied and asked.

" At [Your favorite restaurant]." [Name] replied.

" Alright, give me some few minutes, I will be there, love you!" Sebastian exclaimed all at once. After [Name] put down her phone, a waiter came and took the orders.

" Mommy, what are we eating?" Liam asked, his eyes shows curiosity.

" Its a surprise." [Name] replied.

After a few moments, the food started to arrive. The triplets gasped at the food. " Mommy these are our favorites!" the triplets exclaimed.

" I know, that is why I ordered it." [Name] replied smiling. She was very happy that her kids were happy.

Sebastian arrived afterwards. He gave a quick kiss on [Name]'s forehead, and then communicated  with the triplets.

" Daddy! This person at the museum gave me a Venus fly trap." Blake spoke all of the sudden.

" Oh what is that?" Sebastian asked pretend to not know.

" Its a plant that eats flies." Blake stated proudly.

" I'm very proud of you son."

" Thanks dad." Blake replied back. The family continued to eat their food and chat happily.

Sebastian's POV:

 Everything was so perfect. [Name] is here with me. We created three beautiful kids, and everything is so peaceful.

This is a truly perfect life.

---------------------------------------------- END ----------------------------------------------------