Chapter 23

Thank you for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 22-28 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciate it if you do comment.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The next morning was the same for [Name]. Morning classes, lectures and back home again. It was the old but peaceful life she finally got back. She went to the kitchen and start making breakfast for herself.

Then she walked the regular pathway to her university. When she reached the university, she found a lot of girls screaming their lungs off.

" Sebastian-sama!!!!" Look over hear! "

" NO! LOOK OVER HERE!!!" Another girl screamed out.

" No why would Sebastian-sama look at your hideous face???!!" The third girl interrupted the heated conversation. Then the trio got into a cat fight.

Sebastian's bodyguard needs to break the cat-fight since Sebastian don't want to see another commotion. Many smartphone lights went off, flashing non-stop. Girls, and female- teachers take many pictures of Sebastian.

[Name] was shocked. Why was Sebastian at her University? ' Great there goes my perfect life.' [Name] thought bitterly.

Sebastian looking around the crowd, then spotted a certain someone with [ Your hair color] hair.

" YO [Name]!" Sebastian screamed out throughout the crowd. ' Oh crap..' [Name] thought to herself. 'Why does this always happen to me, then the girls will be bickering again, so troublesome.'

[Name] turned around her head and saw Sebastian grinned brightly. ' Could a demon grin that happily?' ' What a weird one..' [Name] thought to herself.

Then [Name] cringed of the loud yelling and screaming from follow fan-girls and love struck teachers. " How could you take Sebastian-sama away from me???!!!!" They all shouted loudly at [Name].

"Sebastian - sama is for all of us!!"

" Yeah! He is for all of us to share! Did you know sharing is caring?!" All the female teachers join in and shouted at [Name].

Sebastian was really enjoying the attention, on the contrary, [Name] was sweatdropping, they were loud and to make it worst the teachers also joined in.

[Name] finally have enough of all this bickering and rant her feelings out.

" What is wrong with all of you???!! It is only a guy, sure he is attractive and rich, but you don't know this guy's personality so why even bother to fangirl.????!! This is such a waste of time honesty. I only came here to learn and get a education so later on I can make my dreams a reality. But with you all screaming and yelling over this boy, how can I learn??!!!!!!!"

Sebastian was shocked and angered at this rant. Sebastian was hurt emotionally. 'How could she do this to me? '

Sebastian couldn't take this anymore and just walked away from the campus like a boss. The female staff and students were sad by this, their idol just walked out the campus. But still amazed by [Name] speech.

[Name] felt guilty now, Sebastian was hurt by her words and she can clearly see that. She will find a way to solve this later. Many fangirls and teachers slowly went back to their classrooms.

But some diehard fangirls refuse to leave campus hoping that their idol Sebastian would come back to them.

But after 5 hours, they gave up knowing that no way Sebastian will come back because of a certain someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------- to be continued ------------------------------------------