Chapter 2

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

Please feel free to comment, I will really appreciated if you do comment.

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 1-3, please feel free to check it out :):

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Edited 

           " Ring." "Ring." [ Name]'s alarm clock started to ring, indicating that she needs to wake up to go to the school.

[Name] woke up and stretch. She then went to her bathroom and do her morning routine. After finishing her morning routine, she went to the kitchen to cook her breakfast.

She looked at the time, it was 7:45 A.M. [Name] gobble her breakfast and run out the door, forgetting that she needs to feed Sebastian in process.

Sebastian purr sadly. His owner forgot to feed him. Feeling sad and lonely, Sebastian rolled into a ball and went to sleep.

                                       At the University

 [Name] rushed into class. Luckily she was right in time. The professor came in. 

"Class, meet Mr. Hayward." Professor Tasuke announced. " As you all know he is the CEO of Hayward Industry."

All the girls in [Name]'s class swoon over Mr. Hayward. " As you all know, I'm the CEO of the Hayward Industry." " If you have any questions about my company or me, I would love to answer."

After Mr. Hayward finishes the sentence, all the girls in [Name]'s class hands were raised. Mr. Hayward pointed at a girl with pink hair.

" My name is Sakura, thank you for choosing me to ask the first question," Sakura stated. " Not to be intruding, but are you single?"

Mr. Hayward chuckled deeply, " I'm afraid that can't answer that question Ms. Sakura." " Its too personal, and we don't want to catch the media's attention, now do we?"

Then Mr. Hayward moved on to the next girl.  The girl squealed. " HEY MY NAME IS KAIRN, AND I WANT TO ASK IF YOU WANT TO DATE ME?!!!!"

"Who wants to date you?!" one of the boys said, " You put too much makeup, and plus you look very ugly."

Everyone snickered at the boy's remark. But Mr. Hayward has no comment. Karin was super embarrassed so she ran out of the classroom crying.