Chapter 17

Thank You for stopping and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 16-21 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

 I would like to thanks  JosephineHill for voting two of my last chapters! So thank you :)

Bold and slanted = Character's thoughts.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 [Name] reluctantly went inside the door, and into a room. It was a regular modern living room, but with Luke on a chair that looks like a king's  throne.

" Welcome my dear [Name]." Luke stated, but have a uneasy tone in his voice.

" Did you drink Luke?" [Name] asked cautiously.

" W-what makes you think that?" Luke said and gulp down some grape wine.

" You were drinking in front of me just a minute ago." [Name] said rolling her eyes annoyed.

Luke walked clumsily to [Name] just trip in the process. Luke fall onto the carpet floor and dozed off. [Name] laughs at this out loud. Takuma frowned in annoyance.

Out of all the time he has, he have to specifically choose this time to drink. What a humiliation!Takuma thought to himself. " Sorry, but young master needs some rest." Takuma announced to [Name].

" It is fine." " Can I go home now?" " There is no need for my persistence." [Name] stated.

" I don't think Young master will be delighted though, He would most likely be disappointed." Takuma replied to [Name]'s rant.

" You can stay at one of the guest's room." Takuma resumes. Then Takuma carried Luke bridal style and may his way  out of the exit.

" Pfffff ." [Name] laughs out loud of the position Luke was in, she secretly took a picture.

" I can threaten him with this photo." [Name] murmur evilly and had an scary smirk on her face.

The people behind [Name] sweat drop.  " What?" [Name] said innocently. The guards shake their heads in denial. With that [Name] went to one of the guest rooms.

------------------------------------------- to be continued -------------------------------