Chapter 49

Thank you for stopping by and read. I am sorry for any grammar mistakes detected.

Please check out my recent visualization!

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Few hours passed. To Sebastian it was just plain torture. He didn't know what is his wife's condition. All he could do was hope for the best.

He was very sad that he is going to loose their kids. Sebastian let out a sigh. It was hopeless.

Then a doctor came out of the room and Sebastian immediately stand up. " Doctor! Is my wife okay??!" Sebastian yelled desperately.

" Calm down sir, yes your wife is okay, we performed a C-section on her, and we got your kids, to be specific triplets out safely. Everything is A-Okay." The doctor answered professionally.

Sebastian eyes widen at the positive news. " Thank you doctor!" Sebastian exclaimed happily and he went to the room where [Name] was staying.

 [Name]'s hair was a mess, and her face was flushed red. Sebastian grew worried and asked is she was okay.

" My babies!!!! Where are they?!!" [Name] screamed. Now she have tears streaming down her face. Sebastian decided to play with [Name] a little and said, " OH..they're gone."

" W--wh--at." [Name] stuttered. She immediately start crying. She was heartbroken. Then she heard Sebastian laughing loudly. " What is so funny?" [Name] demanded.

" Nothing, It is your expression, don't worry honey, our children is safe and sound." Sebastian asked. Then the nurse came in with a cart that holds the triplets.

" My babies!" [Name] screamed. She hold her hand out wanting to hold her children badly.

" What should we name them?" Sebastian asked.

" The first born should be named Blake, the second should be named Liam and the third should be named Alexander." [Name] announced happily.

" I think these names are beautiful and very fitting for the boys." Sebastian exclaimed. Then Alexander open his eyes. It was a beautiful blue color.

"OMG,SO beautiful." [Name] squeal. Then Blake and Liam opened their eyes. Liam's eyes are green. And Blake's eyes are brown.  Sebastian was smiling proudly. He was proud of his sons.

 Why do I feel like they are going to be heart breakers when they grow up. [Name] thought to herself.

Then the triplets started to cry. " I think they are hungry." [Name] said. Sebastian went to the get some bottle of milk for his children. [Name] kissed each of the triplets on their foreheads. She was glad that they were safe. Sebastian rush into the room and gave the triplets milk.

After they were feed, the nurse put the triplets back on the cart so they could go to the nursery room. [Name] and Sebastian was tired so they went to sleep. The doctor said that [Name] would be discharged in a week or so.

------------------------------------ to be continued ---------------------------------------------------