Chapter 10

Thank You for stopping by and read!  :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 8-10 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Everything was chaos. Doctors and nurses were running around trying to get things in order and helping [Name]  in process.

Sebastian was heartbroken seeing [Name]'s state.  Even though Sebastian got revenge, he didn't have enough. Those bastards, how could they do this to [Name]?! Sebastian thought to himself, while [Name] was in the operating room getting a surgery to remove all the glass fragments that were deeply stuck in her skin.

Sebastian thought how [Name] is feeling  hellish pain all over her body. Sebastian cringe at the thought. He never wants his [Name] to feel pain again. Sebastian just want [Name] to have a lucky-free go life. But he don't think [Name] want that. [Name] is always hard working and would like to establish her own company in the future.

That's why [Name] is taking the business major in Tokyo University.  I can't be with [Name] anymore, it would be too risky and dangerous for her. Everyday she would fear for her life if she was with me.Sebastian thought bitterly.

Its not like Sebastian want to let go of [Name] but if [Name] stayed with him she would be fearful of her life everyday, different people like to target the most powerful demon of hell, but if they found out what he holds dear, she would be likely to be targeted.

Sebastian don't want [Name] to be like that. He would not let [Name] get hurt , even if he has to let his dearest go. "If it means letting [Name] go and keeping her away from harm, then let it be!" Sebastian said to himself quietly.

Then some familiar man came into the hospital room. Luke came running in and was panting hard and said, " I heard [Name] got hurt because of you demon!"

"AS  a mater of fact she did got hurt angel!" Sebastian replied cockily to Luke. Luke got very agitated and speed up to Sebastian and grabbed Sebastian's collar and push him upwards.

" [Name] just got hurt, and you don't care?!!" Luke yelled at Sebastian's face. " How heartless of you demon!"

" WHY DO YOU CARE ANGEL?!!" " DON'T YOU HAVE AN FIANCEE TO TAKE CARE OF?!" Sebastian spat the harsh words in Luke's face. Luke let go of Sebastian and went out of the door.

How dare that demon said something like that?! Especially when [Name] is unconscious! Luke thought all these things in his mind.

" But that demon is have correct, I do have a fiancée to attend to." Luke murmured softly to himself.

But that doesn't mean that I got to love her like I love [Name]! I just got to cancel the engagement!Luke thought to himself.

"Right now [Name] is suffering painfully, but soon she is going to be very strong and going to recover soon." Luke said happily to himself.

Few hours later:

[Name] woke up and found herself in a very white room. Am I dead? she thought to herself. Then she looked to her right and found a very handsome man sitting besides her but asleep.

 Why did I think  that man handsome?I barely know him [Name] thought to herself. Then the heart rate monitor was going berserk.

All the nurses and doctors rushed in. Sebastian immediately woke up because of all of the loud commotion.

" Oh my gosh, is she okay?!" Sebastian shouted at one of the doctors.

" Calm down sir, we are trying our best." one of the nurses told Sebastian and went back to her part.

After a couple of minutes [Name] heart rate went down to normal. " Are you okay my dear?" Sebastian ask her gently and slowly cresses [Name]'s cheeks.

" Who are you?" was all [Name] has to say. With those three words Sebastian world came crashing down on him very hard.

--------------------------------------------------------- to be continued ------------------------------------------------