Chapter 24

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I made a visualization, Please feel free to check it out :)

Please feel free to comment. I really appreciate it if you do comment.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Once Sebastian went home, he was super mad. " HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT, AND IN FACT IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!" Sebastian screamed, everyone could hear that throughout the whole mansion.

" Please master, please calm down, I'm sure that won't happen again." Mike replied to Sebastian sudden outburst.

" I sure hope not." Sebastian replied more quietly. " She is my love." " I was about to confess to her, but her outburst made me leave the campus."

" Maybe you can give her a call?" Mike suggests. Sebastian's face light up like a Christmas tree.

" I might do that now!" " Wait let me rephrase that, I will do it right now!" Sebastian replied eagerly.

Sebastian sprint out of the room and get his cellphone from his bag and quickly dial [Name]'s phone number. It ring a couple times and finally [Name] picked up. " Hello?" [Name] said. Then she continued. " Look I am very sorry for what I said before. I was very worried that I won't learn about business.."

Then Sebastian cut her sentence. " NO , its really fine! I just called you to confess something.."

" [Name] I know you might not know me very much... But I really, really like you. Wait let me rephrase that, I LOVE YOU!!" "

" You are my light, every single day I am always in the dark, but this one day, you came and turn my life 360 degree around." Sebastian continued.

" You are my everything, so would you be mine?"

[Name] was not expecting it. But she was over joy to hear what Sebastian felt for her.

" Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend." [Name] replied, crying tears of happiness.

" Omg I think you just made me the happiest man in the world right now." Sebastian spoke out. His butler laugh out loud at how cheesy he sounds.

" Shut up!" Sebastian yell at Mike's face. Sebastian face was flushed. He can't even describe this happy feeling he is having.

The feeling was mutual with [Name]. She was overjoyed. [Name] is really liking how her life turn out, and can't wait until the future.

------------------------------------------------ to be continued -------------------------------------------