Chapter 42

Thank you for stopping by and read. I am very sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Please check out my recent visualization: 

Happy New Years guys!

Bold and slanted = Character's thought

POV= Point of view

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

" What were you doing dear?" [Name] questioned innocently.

" Nothing dear, just asking for something." Sebastian replied softly.

"Alright." [Name] stated.

************************************** the following next day ****************************************

Sebastian's POV:

I'm planning a special surprise for [Name]. Tomorrow is New Years and I want our first New year to be special for us. I know that sounds very cheesy for a guy like me. [Name] looks so cute when she is sleeping.

Tomorrow I have the whole day plan for us. I slowly took a photo of [Name]. Yep she is angel.

" Sebastian?" [Name] said my name softly.

" Yes honey?" I replied to her sleeping form.

" Nothing.." She replied and went back to sleeping. I called my assistant Mike and ask him to put together something that I had been working on for months. I really hope [Name] likes this gift very much.

I walked out of the bedroom [Name] and I shared and went ahead to make breakfast. Many great things had happen in my life when [Name] appeared. I still remember when the first time she rescue me in that alley way. I was so weak, but she took me in without any hesitation.

When I finish making breakfast, [Name] walked out of the bedroom in her pajamas. She look ravishing.

" Good morning dear." I exclaimed.

" Good morning Sebastian." Oh how my name roll out of her mouth so perfectly.

" I made breakfast, and today I need to go to my office to do something." I announced.

" Okay have fun!" [Name] exclaimed. Then she sat down at one of the bar stools and ate breakfast quietly.

" Alright dear, I will come back tonight, bye!" I spoke quickly and ran out of the house. I need to finish the surprise by today. I hope she won't be suspicious of my actions.

[Name]'s POV:

Sebastian just ran out of the house. I wonder what is he doing that require him to run out of the house like that. OK now I sound suspicious. I trust Sebastian so I won't question his actions.

Tomorrow is New years, I wonder what will we do tomorrow. Then this weird feeling happen again. Its coming from my stomach. I quickly run to the bathroom, I need the toilet fast. I vomited inside the toilet bowl. Gross. I really need to go to the doctor today and check out what is wrong. I hope I am not sick, it won't be pleasant since tomorrow is the New Years.