Chapter 22

Thank you for stopping by and read :) I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 22-28 please feel free to check it out :):

  Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment. I will also like to thank

JosephineHill for voting one of my chapters, so thank you JosephineHill! :)

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

              [Name] decided to walk home. ' Finally in peace at last!' [Name] thought to herself. She had never felt like she was this free. ' Tomorrow I have to go to my classes...' ' When was the last time I had classes?' ' It felt like forever with all this drama going on in my life.' [Name] thought to herself.

   When she got to her apartment, she was worn out.' Today was a very interesting day.' [Name] thought to herself.' It was adventurous too!'

    'Man I really miss that cat....' [Name] said to herself sadly. That cat had transform into a very beautiful, sexy demon.

 Meanwhile somewhere else:

  " This is all your fault angel ! " Sebastian said under his breath.

" What how is this my fault?!"Luke countered back childishly.

" Oh you don't want to know what you did!" Sebastian replied back with the same childish tone. " Because you did more that what you think you did!"

" Oh I dare you Demon!" Luke replied back. Sebastian just rolled back his eyes in annoyance.

 " Okay, first you kidnapped my beautiful mate away." " Next, you dragged [Name] into your business and almost got her killed." Sebastian keep ranting on and complain about Luke's motives and imperfections , sometimes going off topic. 

" Well, you never confess to her did you?" Luke spoke out a while later. " You don't have the guts to, so why bother to pick a fight with me?"

" WHY YOU?!" Sebastian growled rather loudly. His eyes glow a very frightening yellow. Then he run up to Luke and push him against the wall. Luke landed with a  loud " Dunk."

" You have no rights to say that?! I have been through a lot. Good and tough times. My childhood friend Elizabeth just committed suicide because she wanted me to be happy with [Name]. I was living under high expectations throughout my whole life! But meeting [Name] was the happiest moment of my life. She is funny, caring but could be rude if she wants to. I love her to death!" Sebastian screamed. He had a tear rolling down his cheek.

Luke had no response for this emotional announcement. Wait did demons even have feelings? Everything feels so wrong. Then Luke noticed that he was still against the wall. Luke face went crimson. " Can you please get away from me?" Luke said boldly. Sebastian blanked the tear away and looked at Luke In confusion. Then he finally noticed their situation and quickly jerked back away.

" Sorry that was unprofessional of me." Sebastian said in full business mode. With that Sebastian fled the scene. Still can't believe he let all his emotion out on his enemy. " Why do you make me feel  this way [Name]?" Sebastian spoke softly to the air.

Meanwhile at [Name]'s place:

[Name] kept sneezing non-stop at her apartment. " Did I caught a cold?" [Name] spoke to herself.  "What ever I still have to complete my essay."

------------------------------------------------------ to be continued ---------------------------------------