Chapter 45

Thank you for stopping by and read. 

Recent visualization:

I want to thank destinymclovin1228 and mysterpop123 for voting my chapters. I also want to thank destinymclovin1228 for commenting on my chapters. That really means a lot to me! Thank you!

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Few months pass by quickly. [Name]'s baby bump was a little bit noticeable. Sebastian was still being sweet as ever. He always tends [Name]'s needs. The couple's marriage was as strong as ever. Every now and then, [Name] would always go to the doctor's office to check up the unborn baby inside her stomach. She wants the baby to be as healthy as possible.

" [Name] today we need to go back to the doctor to check up on our baby!" Sebastian announced happily.

" Yeah, I can't wait to see the gender of our baby!" [Name] replied with the same tone. Sebastian embrace [Name] from behind and caresses her stomach. He slowly inhale [Name]'s sent.

" You smell good," Sebastian muttered quietly. The couple stayed silent for some minutes, enjoying each other's presence.

" I just hope the child we have, don't take your attention away from me," Sebastian said playfully.

" Who knows." [Name] replied with playfulness.

" Lets go, lets not stall time." Sebastian said with a serious tone. " I am very excited to know the gender of our baby!"

" Alright." [Name] said. She went to the closet to pick a outfit and she went outside, since Sebastian was warming up the car.

[Name] hop into the car and put the seat belt on. They were on their way to check up!

************************************ time skipped ************************************************

Sebastian and [Name] were currently in the doctor's office waiting patiently to be called. Well [Name] was, Sebastian was pacing around impatiently, wanting to be called. The faster they could go into the office for the checkup, the faster they would know their baby's gender.

" [Name] Walker." Sebastian jumped out of his seat and scream " Yes!!" Few people were looking at Sebastian oddly. Sebastian rubbed his head sheepishly.

[Name] just rolled her eyes and walked to the entrance of the room. Sebastian hurried after. [Name] lay on the bed while the nurse put a blue looking gel on her stomach. It was very cold. The nurse put on the X-Ray monitor on [Name]'s stomach. What was inside her stomach appeared on the X-Ray screen.

" You see that head?" The nurse pointed out, and put her finger on the computer screen. She point at a circular thing.

Sebastian's eyes widen. " Wow, our baby is very pretty."

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Walkers, you are going to have triplets, and they are all boys!" The nurse announced happily.

[Name]'s eyes widen, she couldn't believe it, she is going to have multiple kids at once.

Sebastian went where  [Name] were and kissed her hard and passionate on the lips. " Thank you for everything  [Name]!" Sebastian exclaimed.  [Name] could tell that Sebastian was very happy about the news.

The nurse wiped the gel, and the couple proceeds to the exit. Sebastian opens the car door for his wife, and they drove in silence. It was a very memorable day for both of them.

------------------------------------------------- to be continued--------------------------------------------------