Chapter 9

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 8-10 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

Luke's fiancée ( Brianna Warren)------------------------------------------------------------>

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The next day Luke took off to his home town to greet his parents and his fiancée. Of course Luke was super agitated. He didn't want a fiancée to begin with. Sure his fiancée is nice and all, but he adore [Name] more. [Name] was so perfect for him. But that is for another time.

"Hey Mama, Papa." Luke greeted. 

" AWW, my little Luke is growing up so fast!" Luke's mother, Sharon said while tearing up.

" It's alright Sharon, Luke is a big boy now." Luke's father Shuu said.

" That's right I'm a big boy now!" Luke said with a flushed facial expression. 'Why does my mama and papa always embarrasses me?' Luke thought with a sweat drop.

"Luke, as you know you have a fiancée, please treat her with care since she is so delicate. As a mater of fact, women feelings are very delicate, so please be careful of what you say." Shuu states.

"Haha yeah..." Luke replied uncertain about some other things.

" Okay then, meet Brianna Warren, your wife-to-be." Shuu announced. A very beautiful girl came behind Luke's father. She has the most beautiful violet hair and icy blue eyes. But then you can't judge a person based on their looks.

" Oh MY god is that you Luke?!" Brianna squeal. Then latch herself onto Luke's arm. Luke sweat dropped on how clingy Brianna is. So this is the personality of my fiancée...Luke thought to himself.

"..." Luke has no response to Brianna.  I don't like her Luke thought to himself. She is too clingy for my liking.

" Luky, please don't ignore me! I'm going to be your wife soon." Brianna plead. Luke faked a smile. But Brianna bought the smile and she smile brightly too.

" Would you like to walk around the garden with me?" Luke said to Brianna gentlemanly.

" OMG I WOULD LOVE TO LUKY!" Brianna replied rather loudly and jumped on Luke. They both fell off the floor. Luke's parents just laugh it off awkwardly.

At the end Luke gave a tour and spend some quality time with Brianna. Man was it tiring.

Meanwhile at Sebastian place:

[Name] woke up head pounding loudly. Her surroundings were  not familiar at all. " Oh I see that you are awake my dear." Sebastian came into the room and spoke.

[Name] had a flashback of what had happen the past few hours.  "Did you had me sniff chloroform?"  [Name] asked.

" Actually no, we demons have some special powers that makes human fall asleep whenever we want to." Sebastian answered.

"...." [Name] have no answer. " I guess that is useful when you need it.." [Name] pointed out.

" Yep, so hungry?" Sebastian asked [Name]. "No, I'm not hungry." [Name] replied politely.

"That is disappointing." Sebastian said while motioning his hand to a cart full of sweets. [Name] mouth drool slightly. That look so good! [Name] thought to herself.

" Yeah it is!" " I made it myself, so of course it tastes good!" Sebastian replied to [Name]'s thought.

" Can you please get out of my mind?!" [Name] yelled at Sebastian irritated.

" SO.. would you like to try the meal that I prepare for you?" Sebastian asked [Name].

" Sure!" [Name] said with a big grin. There was everything that [Name] could ask for! Sebastian was happy that [Name] appreciates his cooking. Then the window cracked and broke, most of the glass land on [Name] causing her to be injured badly. Some fragments were stuck in her skin.

[Name] hissed at the pain. Sebastian quickly carried [Name] and escaped the room.

Two men with big riffle came and quickly broke expensive vases that must cost millions and then flee. But Sebastian wouldn't let them escape and went after them. Sebastian quickly use his hands and suck the life forces out of them. Then he ran back to his penthouse suite and got [Name] into a hospital.

But [Name] was losing blood fast, and her heartbeat is slowing down a beat every minute.

----------------------------------------------- to be continued ----------------------------------------------