Chapter 13

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 11-15, please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    After that friendly reunion date they had, Sebastian met Elizabeth's boyfriend along the way.

He found out that his name was Rin and he  was also a  human, but very strong and protective of Elizabeth.

Sebastian was truly happy that Elizabeth found someone who would love her and treasure her. It gave hope for Sebastian to try to find [Name] and help her regain some of the lost memories.

 The next day :

 Sebastian walked to [Name]'s apartment. After that incident Sebastian told the workers to move [Name]'s possession back to her apartment since it would be very awkward for [Name] to live with him, if she does not remember any fragments of him.

Sebastian ring the doorbell. Loud footsteps were heard. [Name] open her door and look up to find Sebastian.

" Oh it's you again." [Name] murmured. When she first woke up at the hospital, it did not work well, he just grabbed her wrist and it was truly frightening.

" I'm very sorry about the other day, I didn't meant to hurt you, I was just very shaken up that you don't remember me at all." Sebastian told [Name] sadly.

" So who are you exactly to me?" " It seems I can remember everyone else but not you." [Name] said bluntly.

" Yeah, I was shocked too, I guess you can say I'm your friend." Sebastian said.

" Really?" [Name] said suspiciously.

" YES." Sebastian said.

" Okay, I believe you." [Name] said.

[Name] invited Sebastian into her apartment. It was tight and cozy. Sebastian stared at awe on how beautiful she decorated the interior of the apartment.

" So do you want to go out and eat some food?" Sebastian asked [Name] politely.

" Who wouldn't want free food? Hell ya!" [Name] answered loudly.

Sebastian chuckled at [Name]'s enthusiastic personality. " All right , lets go to a French restaurant."

" Omg , how are you going to pay for that? Isn't a French place like super pricey?" [Name] asked sweat dropping.

" Well I have my ways." Sebastian replied to [Name]'s childish question.

Soon enough they were at a 5- star French restaurant. [Name] stared around in awe, everything looks so magnificent.

The interior of the restaurant is so classy and beautiful. [Name] took notice that everyone is wearing something classy. Then she looked at her own clothes, all she find is a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, not how you will normally dress for a rich looking restaurant.

" Don't think about it." Sebastian said clearing up any confusion that [Name] has. " Its fine, I'm a regular guest at this restaurant so they wont mind."

Wow, he must be rich to afford this place. [Name] thought to herself.

They both sat down, and ordered, Sebastian ordered the Raclette and [Name] ordered [your favorite French food]. Sebastian also added an 1860 grape wine bottle to add some touch to the meal.

[Name] eyes went big. This meal is going to cost a lot. Now I feel very guilty. [Name] thought to herself.

" Its okay, its about time you treat yourself." Sebastian said.

For desserts they ordered some  Far Breton. [Name] moaned in delight of the taste of this creamy cake. Sebastian watches in amusement.

" What?" [Name] asked now self-conscious of herself. " Nothing you look so cute, actually you are very cute like a small kitty." Sebastian said.

[Name] flushed at the unpredictable compliment. " Awww that expression is so cute." Sebastian complimented [Name].

"Hoho looks who's here." A mysterious voice announced behind [Name]'s back.

---------------------------------------------- to be continued ----------------------------------------