Chapter 31

Thank you for stopping by and read. :) 

I recently made a visualization. Please check it out :)

I would like to give a shout out to JosephineHill for voting on my last chapter. I really appreciate it so thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

      Today is finally the day where they would go on a date. [Name] have been stressing out about her work lately and Sebastian offered to take her to the park to get fresh air and just enjoy the fresh air.

" Honey are you ready?" Sebastian called out.

" Yeah, just a few minutes." [Name] replied. [Name] was wearing a simple t-shirt and black tights. Very casual.  She quickly grab her purse and went out of the apartment door. They walked a couple of blocks, the park entrance was at view.

[Name] stare in amazement. She never had time to go to the park because she was so occupied with work. She was the C.E.O after all.

"Do you like this?" Sebastian asks. [Name] had no answer, which made Sebastian worried.

" Honey? Are you okay?"

" Yeah".

" Then why do you look so shocked? and you didn't answer my question." Sebastian pointed out.

"HHahaa... I didn't know there was a beautiful park that is a couple blocks away from our apartment!." [Name] said pouting.

She is so cute doing that. Sebastian thought to himself.

" Well, maybe if you did take a break once a while you could have find out." Sebastian rebutted.

" Yeah yeah." [Name] replied, not caring what Sebastian said, too occupied on the beautiful scene in front of her.

She is not even listening to me. Sebastian thought to himself while shaking his head side to side in disbelief. [Name] took off running. When she got to the entrance she saw the most beautiful place ever.

In the center there was a man made pond with lily pads, next to the pond there was trees and benches. But there was a beautiful flower field behind the statue.  [Name] stare in awe. Everything was magnificent.

" You like it?" Sebastian asked rhetorically. He already know the answer. [Name] turn her head and glare at Sebastian.