Chapter 26

Thank You for stopping by and read :)

I recently made a visualization, feel free to comment :)

Please feel free to comment. I really appreciated it if you do comment.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

            Once Sebastian and [Name] was outside, Sebastian quickly called for his car. He open the door  of the car like a gentlemen and [Name] sat down at the car seat like a proper lady.

[Name] stare at awe at Sebastian's new car. It smells brand new and look like it was polished very carefully.

" Nice car." [Name] complimented Sebastian. " Thank you my dear." Sebastian replied to [Name]'s compliment.  After half an hour, they both arrived at a cozy diner.

" Trust me, this place is the best." Sebastian said.

" I trust you." [Name] said. To be honest, she want to try  the diner, because everything looks so cute and family like.

 When they went in the waiter came and lead them to their seats. [Name] picked up her menu and scan the foods they serve. [Name] eyes widen, they have almost every food that you can imagine. A little shocking for a diner.

 The waiter came with a pad and pen and record what they want to eat. " I would like [ Your favorite food] with [ Your favorite drink]." [Name] said.

" I would like Beef Wellington with a can of cola." Sebastian said.

" Your order will come soon, please wait patiently. " the waiter said.

" So anything interesting?" Sebastian started.

" Yes, actually I am going to graduate soon from college." [Name] said.

" I am happy for you." " Can I come to this graduation?" Sebastian asks.

" O-of course." [Name] stutter out. [Name] was very happy and excited for this graduation.

" So what are you going to do after graduation?" Sebastian asks curiously. " Are you going to keep working for my company or you are going to go somewhere else?"

Before [Name] could answer,  the waiter came and place their food in front of them. ' Thank god that food save me' [Name] thought to herself.

' I am planning to establish my own company, I don't want to work under anyone.' [Name] though to herself.

Both duos  finish their food quickly and Sebastian took his wallet out and pay for his food. Before he could give the credit card to the waiter, [Name] butted in. Instead she place two $20 bills at the waiter's hand and pull Sebastian out of the dinner.

" What was that for?" Sebastian exclaimed Shockley.

" Nothing, just paying for lunch." [Name] shrug off calmly. 

" What do you mean nothing?!" " I was suppose to pay for the lunch, I ask you out so it is obvious that I will pay for the food." Sebastian replied angrily.

" Come on, are we really going to fight over this?" [Name] replied back. Sebastian sigh in frustration. He was the man of this relationship not vice versa.

" But you will let me pay for the next date right?" Sebastian asks. [Name] flushed at Sebastian's statement. Sebastian flushed after that, finally noticing what he just said.

" S-sure.." [Name] stutter out. Sebastian and [Name] hop into the car.

Sebastian drove [Name] back to her apartment, and kiss her cheeks saying goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------to be continued ---------------------------------------------------