Chapter 37

Feel free to check out the visualization component :

Bold and slanted = Character's thoughts

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    " Oh nice to see you again [Name]" Luke spoke out.

"Hi?"[Name] stated but came out more like a question.

" Aww don't be so confuse sweetheart, I am not going to do anything."

Meanwhile, Sebastian and the girl that Luke was with were growing angrily in the background. [Name] sweatdrop at this action. Then the girl that was with Luke took action. I'm so tired of this reckless flirting that Luke is putting up with this woman who apparently have a ring on her ring finger. He will never change will he? The girl thought miserably.

Eva grab Luke's collar and pull his ear and screeched angrily, " Dude!!!! Why are you flirting with a married woman???!???!?!?!!!!!!!" Luke flinched at the horrible screeching sound.

Eva then bow down 90 degree angle and started apologizing, " I am so sorry for this idiot's behavior, he is always like this. " Then Eva went to her original position and resume her statement, " By the way, my name is Eva Carter."

Her posture is so good! She is very nice girl! Hope Luke treats her nicely. [Name] thought positively  about Eva.  

" No problem" [Name] replied back respectfully, " Would you guys like to join our breakfast date?"

Before Sebastian could respond, Eva beat him to it, " Actually no, Luke and I are going to jet skiing right now."

" Alright. Well enjoy your vacation." [Name] stated happily. She was so happy that Luke found someone he could love and cherish! On the other hand ,Sebastian was unhappy. Their breakfast date got delayed 20 minutes late because of that bastard.

" Lets go!" Sebastian spoke aggressively. Is he mad at me? I didn't do anything wrong though. [Name] thought to herself confusingly. The couple arrived at the café where they would eat their breakfast. They both sat at their respectful position. The waiter came and ask for their orders. Sebastian decided to step in and order their breakfast for both of them.

" Babe, are you okay?" [Name] asks cautiously, trying to avoid a argument.

" Yeah, I am fine." Sebastian said stirring his coffee too aggressively.

" Hey babe, we will do something fun today okay? Don't look so sad." [Name] announced quietly.

With that Sebastian beamed brightly. " OKAY!"  He sure does act like a child sometimes... [Name] thought sweat dropping.

After they finish eating their breakfast Sebastian took [Name] to a indoor ice-skating center. " I can't believe I am going to try this!" [Name] spoke out loudly, obvious excited.

The couple went to the counter and rent their skates. "That would be $19.00 each." Sebastian took a hundred dollar bill and gave it to the cashier lady. The cashier gave them their rented skates and their change. " Thank you." Sebastian muttered quietly.

" Come again next time!" The cashier replied enthusiastically.

" We will." [Name] replied.

The couple went to the locker area where they put their purses and took of their shoes. [Name] put her ice-skates like a pro, while Sebastian was struggling to put his ice skates on. " PFF" [Name] laugh out loud.

" What???" Sebastian shouted in embarrassment. His cheeks were red like a tomato. Like a good wife, [Name] bent down and helped Sebastian with his skates.

" Did you ever skate? You tie the skates like a pro." Sebastian asks.

" Yep!" [Name] replied. " I even know some tricks."

" I really have no words, this is so unmanly..." Sebastian replied in embarrassment because he didn't know how to ice-skate.

" Its ookay honey. I will teach you how to ice skate." [Name] said in a tone that would be spoken to a child.

" Hey! Don't make fun of me!"

But [Name] cut in and said " Honey lets not waste time and get onto the ice."

" o-okay." Sebastian muttered quietly. The couple enter the ice and [Name] went straight skating leaving Sebastian behind in dust. Sebastian was struggling to stay on the ice without falling. But failing terribly.  Meanwhile [Name] was doing all kind of stuffs that a professional figure skater would do.

" [Name] babe help me!" Sebastian yelled throughout the whole ice rink.

"...."

" I guess I am coming." [Name] replied. [Name] skated where Sebastian was. She took Sebastian's hand and try to help him to balance. But ended up Sebastian falling on top of [Name].

Unknown to them, a photographer was taking a photo of them in that intimate position.

" Haha, I will earn a lot of money from this photo." said the unknown photographer.

--------------------------------------------------to be continued ---------------------------------------------