Chapter 41

Please check out the visualization!

Bold and slanted = Character's thoughts

POV = Point of view

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Brad Condie POV:

My phone is ringing like crazy. I don't know what is happening. This is bad. Did someone caught me taking a photo of the couple? No it can't be, I was very careful. Then my phone started to ring.

" Hello." I spoke calmly but in reality I am very scared.

" Are you Brad Condie?" the other person from the end of the line asks.

" Y-yes." I stuttered. This can't be happening!

" Mr. and Mrs. Walker request to see you at court." The person from the other line exclaimed. From that moment I knew my life is over.

" Why?" I spoke with confidence. At least I will try to escape from their grasp.

" Mr. Walker charged you because you took photo without consent. They are expected to meet you at court today afternoon at exactly one o'clock." Then the line disconnect.

This is so messed up. Now I get caught, then the next thing you know I will be homeless, people said Mr. Walker is ruthless when these situation comes up. Then my phone rang again. This time it was my super attendant.

" Hello?" I replied meekly afraid of what he would say.

" Mr. Condie, I'm afraid to inform you that you are fired." My hope was shattered in a million of pieces.

" What why?!!" I demanded.

" You were accused of taking a picture without consent, which is highly prohibited in our company." He replied. Then he end the call just like that.

My life is ruined.

------------------------------------------------- at 1:00 PM-----------------------------------------------

Nobody POV:

[Name] and Sebastian walked into the court and took their respected seats. Then after a few minutes Brad walked into the room with someone behind him. Then the judge took her seat as well. Finally everything was in section.

" Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Walker, as well Mr. Condie." the judge stated.

" So yesterday I was surprised by a case that was sent out from Mr. Walker, to sue Mr. Condie for taking a photo without consent." the judge continued.

" I see you have brought your lawyers."

" Yes, your honor." Brad replied.

" Okay, lets start our case."

************************** some time pass***************************

" Case close." The judge spoke and slam her Jury hammer on the desk.

" Mr. Condie you won't be fined, but never do this again."

Everyone started to leave. Brad was about to delete the photo that was taken until Sebastian walked up to him and ask him for the photo. Brad obeyed.

" Thanks man, you are very good at taking photos." Sebastian complimented.

" Thanks." Brad replied, he was shocked that Mr. Walker complimented his work.

" Why don't you work for me? You are very good at taking photos and we defiantly need this skill." Sebastian proposed.

" What, really?!" Brad exclaimed.

" Yes, I am very serious." Sebastian responded.

" Thank you ,thank you!" Brad squeal like a girl.

" You welcome." Sebastian replied " I will email all the important information that would be needed." Then Sebastian walked away from Brad to see [Name] waiting patiently at the doorway for him.

Brad's POV:

Today I learned that Mr. Sebastian Walker is not a cold hearted person like everyone described. He is actually a very kind man.

--------------------------------------- to be continued --------------------------------------------