Chapter 39

Feel free to check out the visualization! Please feel free to comment. Comments are appreciated.

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

     [Name] was the first to wake up. She looked over to her left since she sat next to the window. She found Sebastian snoring lightly. This is so cute. [Name] took a photo of Sebastian sleeping. This is great for our photo album that I am going to make.

The flight attendant announced over the microphone that they are going to land in half an hour. One of the flight attendant went where [Name] sat and asked " Miss, would you like breakfast?"

[Name] replied " Sure, I would take [Your favorite breakfast] with [Your favorite drink]. Thank you."

" No problem Miss." The flight attendant said. [Name] slowly stand up carefully not to wake Sebastian up. [Name] went to the bathroom to freshen up. When she went back to her seat she saw her breakfast displayed beautifully.

"This looks delicious." [Name] complimented. She sat down at her seat and start eating her breakfast.

" Mmmmm" [Name] moaned out.  " So delicious." Sebastian suddenly woke up from his slumber.

What the.. He thought to himself.  He looked over to find [Name] enjoying her breakfast. " Good morning." [Name] spoke with food in her mouth.

" Good morning love." Sebastian said while stretching his arms. " You enjoying your breakfast?"

" Yep, we are going to land in about half an hour, so why not enjoy breakfast to kill time?" [Name] replied to Sebastian's question.

" Yeah, you go enjoy your breakfast then, I will just sleep more." Sebastian said and went to sleep instantly. Wow, he is really stress out. [Name] thought to herself. I guess more food for me. With that [Name] continued to eat her delicious breakfast.

********************************* time skipped **********************************

" Sebastian wake up! We finally land." [Name] announced into his ear.

" MNNMN" Sebastian groaned out.

" Come on!" [Name] cooed.

" Fine!!" Sebastian murmured out loudly, obviously very tired . He stood up walked to the exit with [Name] trailing behind him. When they exit the plane they went to get their luggage.

Then when the exit the airport there were many reporters with cameras taking photos and making videos of the couples.

" What is this?!" [Name] exclaimed to Sebastian. " Is this some sort of a prank?!!"

" No its not runnnn!!!!" Sebastian explained.

------------------------------------------- to be continued ----------------------------------------------