Chapter 29

Thank you for stopping by and read :) I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I made a visualization of this part, please enjoy :)

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

   [Name] woke up the next day, unaware of her surroundings. She look to her left and found Sebastian next to her snoring quietly. [Name] chuckled at Sebastian's sleeping expression. She found it cute.

[Name] climb out of bed and went into the bathroom. Somehow they ended at her apartment after proposal.  Once she was done she went to her kitchen and made some breakfast for her and Sebastian.

Sebastian suddenly woke up noticing that [Name] was not next to him. ' What is that smell?' He thought to himself.

" Sweetie, where are you?" Sebastian screamed out from the bedroom.

 Then [Name] answered " Right in the kitchen." After hearing that response, he went to the bathroom and do what he needs to do.

[Name] was cooking up some pancakes. Sebastian went to the kitchen and hug [Name] behind. [Name] squealed. " Sebastian not right now, I'm making pancakes."

Sebastian let go reluctantly. Then he set the table up for two. " Honey do you want orange juice or lemonade?" Sebastian ask while looking at the refrigerator.

" Just orange juice is fine." [Name] replied back. Sebastian pour the juice out of the carton box into the tall glass.

[Name] stack the pancakes and put whip cream on top of hers. " Sebastian what toppings do you want on your pancakes?"

" Lots of whip cream and strawberries." " Oh! and put chocolate syrup if you have." Sebastian replied childishly.

[Name] sweat dropped but did what he requested anyway. They both ate quietly. No one spoke a word. The tension of the room was heavy. Sebastian decided to break the tension.

" So what are you going to do now? I mean you graduated from college, now what do you want to do?"

" Somehow establish my own company." [Name] replied.

" Do you want me to help you?" Sebastian ask gently.  

" No! I want to do this myself." [Name] said in determination.  Sebastian smiled at [Name]'s sparkling eyes.

" Okay no one is going to stop you." Sebastian said, but in a proudly tone. 

" We really need to go grocery shopping. Your refrigerator needs to stock up." Sebastian said suddenly.

" Haha.." [Name] replied then lowering her voice, because she was embarrassed.

---------------------------------------------- to be continued ---------------------------------