Chapter 7

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 4-7, please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment, I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts
----------------------------------------------------------------------> Sebastian in demon form

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Luke and Sebastian start throwing punches at each other. Then they transformed into their actual form. They flew upwards breaking the roof in process.

[Name] was shocked. Everything was happening so fast that she cannot even comprehend. Did they turn their true form in front of a human? Is it not illegal to do that? [Name] have tons of question swirling in her mind. "This can't be happening..." [Name] screamed at herself. " I don't have the money to fix the roof!!"

Meanwhile Up in the sky..

" What are you doing with her?!" Luke exclaimed angrily. " What are you doing with her?" Sebastian countered back.

"Stop coping me!" Luke shouted angrily. Sebastian just chuckled darkly.

" Stop going near [Name] then." Sebastian replied to Luke's comment. Luke was super livid.

" WHat do you mean stop going near [Name]?!" " [Name] soul is so pure, and I would not like that soul to be ruin by you!" Luke replied to Sebastian.

" Its not like I'm going to do anything to her.." Sebastian replied lowly.

"Sure, that is what they all say." Luke replied sarcastically.

"Just because I'm a demon does not mean I'm a liar." Sebastian stated sternly. " We aren't that all heartless."

Then [Name] screamed at both of the creatures. " I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DESTROYED MY ROOF TOP, YOU WILL FIX IT , I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY MONEY ON THE DAMAGES I DID NOT DID.!!!"

" It is okay, my sweet. " Luke smiled tenderly at [Name]. " The damages, I will pay for it." Luke finishes.

[Name] was relieved. She does not have to pay the repairing bills. Then both Sebastian and Luke turn into their human form. Sebastian was quite mad that Luke get to call [Name] in some romantic way.

' NO! [Name] is all mine, body, mind and soul.' Sebastian thought possessively.

" You wouldn't dare. Demon." Luke announced in Sebastian mind. All angels have this special kind of power that would allow them to read people's mind, humans or not.

"Get out of my mind, angel." Sebastian snared. " You have no rights to go to my mind."

" SO.." [Name] stated awkwardly. Not finishing since it looks like the demon and angel has an mind battle.

Then [Name] left to her room with a gigantic hole on top. Both creatures are guilty for making [Name] sad.

They left without saying a word, afraid that [Name] might hate them forever.

The two glared at each other and went to the opposite direction.

" I need to get [Name] to love me, since I don't want that angel to have her. She is mine and no one else's. We were simply made for each other." Sebastian thought pleasantly, but becoming very mad when he thought about the angel taking his soul mate away from him!

Sebastian made a call to his personal assistant, Mike to make an appointment for [Name] to move to his pent house. Mike obey.

Sebastian chucked, now ' [Name] will be safe with me, and out of that bastard's reach! ' He thought.

--------------------------------------------------- to be continued -----------------------------------------