Chapter 4

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 4-7, please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment, I will really appreciated if you do comment.

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[Name] and Luke walked out of the car. Cameras go flashing everywhere. [Name] tries to hide her face, since she does not want any media attention that might affect her to go to school.

" Don't hide your face, beautiful." Luke whisper in [Name]'s ear. "W-what?" [Name] stuttered.

"Did you just called me beautiful?"

"Yes princess, you are the most beautiful girl I had ever met in my whole life." Luke responded to [Name]'s question. Then Luke and [Name] went to take a picture.

After that, they both went into the building where the held the dinner party. Luke greeted the Walker's.

[Name] feel out of place. The whole room was fill with beautiful high class women and expensive objects.

Then two girls came up to Luke and link their arms around Luke's. [Name] thought those girls have an semblance of her classmates Sakura and Karin.

[Name] look closely, and it was Sakura and Karin! That is very weird. [Name] thought it was a formal dinner party.

Since there was nothing for [Name] to do, she took every dessert she could find and taste test it. After [Name] finish taste-testing, she ditch Luke and went back home.

" Hahaha" [Name] laugh evilly. Ditching Luke will make his reputation look bad. "He deserved what he get. and that is also for misleading me!"

Meanwhile at Luke's: ( Luke's POV:)

"Ms. Karin and Ms. Sakura, please get off from me. I have a date with me." I try to reason with these two ladies.

" But, I don't see your date anywhere!" Karin screamed in my ear.

"Um, she should be somewhere around here." I replied calmly. I look around and saw [Name] tasting different desserts.

But then she escaped from the back door.

" Luky dear, you don't have to lie to us. We knew that you don't have a date. So that is why we want to accompany you." Both Karin and Sakura exclaimed.

I can't believe [Name] ditched me. I thought to myself. Now I am super angry. I shake both Sakura and Karin's arm off of me and try to catch up with [Name].

I ran out of the building and found [Name] taking a Cab. The cab drove away far from my sight. I could catch up with it.. But I don't want to raise suspicion.

With that I went back to the party. I will talk to her tomorrow.

[Name]'s POV:

That was super fun. Those desserts were delicious. After taste-testing every dessert, I ditched Luke.

Now I am walking home. "Crash."

I heard a crash inside of my apartment. I open the front door, and took the lamp beside me as a weapon in case if there was a burglar. I am very terrified right now.

What ever it is, it won't be good. I walked into the kitchen, there was an outline of a very tall man....

" Is there anyone there?" I cried out. But there was no answer.

"Sebastian.. where are you?" I asked whimpering. Then some one knocked me out.....

------------------------------------------------- to be continued ----------------------------------------------