Chapter 36

Feel free to check out the visualization component:

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    [Name]'s eyes flutter open from the sunshine pouring from the gigantic windows. She tried to get up, but only to be pulled down to Sebastian's bare chest. I really have no words. She thought.

"Mmmm." Sebastian groaned out into [Name]'s shoulder. " Honey, why so early?"

" Um....I need to go to the bathroom." [Name] responded quickly. Sebastian let go reluctantly. [Name] instantly got up and try to walk but only fall down to the floor due to the pain between her legs.

"Owie." [Name] moan out. This is so embarrassing!

" Are you okay Honey?" Sebastian said with a smirk. I guess I went TOO hard last night.

" Y-yeah I am fine, fine down here." [Name] stutter out. No she is not Sebastian thought to himself, slightly concern about [Name].

Sebastian stand up and walk over to [Name] try to help her stand up, but [Name] swat his hand away and cover her eyes. " OMG, my eyes!!!!! Put some pants on!!!!!"

" But you had already saw this yesterday." Sebastian rebutted, smirking triumphantly.

" Wear pants anyways!!!!" [Name] shriek out.

" Fine. Fine." Sebastian said.  He walked out and wore some boxers. Then came back to the bedroom. Sebastian grabbed [Name] from the armpits and lift her up like a child. Then bridal- style caring her to the bathroom, and put her down in the tub that is fill with warm- luke water.

[Name] instantly relaxed her muscles and tense shoulders. Then she noticed that Sebastian was still in the bathroom with her, she try to shoot Sebastian away from the bathtub, but failed miserably. Sebastian just went to the shower that was next to the tub. He took a shower calmly like [Name] wasn't even there.

I can't believe this! He is taking a shower like I am not even in here! How could he be so calm? At this point [Name] was blushing so hard because of the view that was displayed, the glasses was translucent so [Name] could see EVERYTHING. [Name] turn her head so she could focus on other things and continued to bathe.

After she finishes bathing, she quickly got out and took a robe so she could cover herself from Sebastian's hawk like eyes. She quickly walked to the walk in closet that was connected to the bathroom and shut the door loudly so Sebastian could get the message.

" Hahaha, she is too cute." Sebastian chuckled in amusement. I need to finish showering. I am so hungry, might as well take this as a advantage for a breakfast date. Then Sebastian walked out from the shower and put on a robe. 

He walked to the walk in closet opening the door. Luckily the doors for this walk in closet don't provide a lock which was perfect for the situation that Sebastian is in right now. Sebastian walked into the closet shamelessly.  [Name] shriek in terror. " W-what are you doing here?!" [Name] stuttered.

" Getting clothes so I can wear it." Sebastian stated obviously rolling his eyes to indicate that it was so obvious.

" Oh and hurry up, we need to eat breakfast, like they all say breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

Sebastian just grab a pair of white polo t-shirts and black fabric pants with black leather shoes, then walked out of the closet so [Name] could change in privacy. (What a gentlemen.)

[Name] wore a wavy tank top with black shorts and white heals to complement the whole outfit. She walked out from the closet to the living room to find Sebastian all dress up and ready to go.

They walked out from the hotel suite and down to the lobby, but only to be bumped into Luke and this girl that he was with.

Today is going to be a long day. Sebastian and [Name] thought.

------------------------------------------------- to be continued --------------------------------------------------