Chapter 44

Thank You for stopping by and read :). 

Please check out my most recent visualization

Please feel free to comment. I really appreciated if you do comment:

Bold and slanted = Character's thoughts.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

  Sebastian drove home with [Name] fast asleep in the car.  I can't believe I am going to be a dad. Sebastian thought happily. Sebastian finally reached to their garage. [Name] woke up from her deep slumber. She looked around and saw it was dark outside.

Sebastian walked out of the car and went to the opposite side to help [Name] out of the car seat. [Name] notices a medium box on Sebastian's hand. " What is in that box?" [Name] questioned.

Sebastian rubbed his hand on his head sheepishly. " It is the cake I bought to celebrate your pregnancy."

" Aw that is very sweet of you." [Name] answered.

" I know." Sebastian replied cockily. [Name] just rolled her eyes. " Come on lets go inside, it is freezing outside."

" Not before doing this."  Sebastian lean down and caresses [Name]'s face and kisses her passionately. They continued to kiss. At this point [Name] was panting very hard from the heated kiss they shared. [Name] was no longer cold. Her cheeks were red. Sebastian instantly smirked at [Name]'s expression.

[Name] notices and yelled, " You Jerk!!" Sebastian just scoff it off. He embrace her from behind and lead her to the front door.

" Let just go, it is cold outside, and we need to celebrate."

"What kind of cake did you bought?" [Name] asks.

" Your favorite, [ Your favorite cake]" Sebastian replied.

" OMG, I LOVE YOU!!" [Name] exclaimed and jumped on Sebastian to hug him. " Whoa calm down, and I know you love me dear."

" Hurry up, I want to eat cake!!" [Name] screamed like a child. Sebastian sweat dropped. Must be the pregnancy hormones.

Sebastian rushed into the kitchen and took out a cake cutting knife and cut the cake into perfect slices. He quickly put one of the slices into a plate. He open one of the drawers and took out a fork. He handed the cake and fork to [Name].

[Name] reached for her dessert eagerly. Sebastian chuckled lightly at [Name] eagerness.

" What?" [Name] hissed with her mouth full.

" Nothing, go back to your eating."

" Okay." She replied.

" I love you honey." Sebastian said.

" I know."

-------------------------------------- to be continued -----------------------------------------------------