Chapter 51

Thank you readers for stopping by and read this story! I really appreciate it! I am sorry for any grammar mistakes founded.

Please check out my recent visualization!

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[Name] woke up seeing the triplets crawling on the bed. [Name] gasp in shocked. How did they craw out of their cribs?!! Then she saw Liam craw on Sebastian. Then he turn his head to [Name], and open his bright green eyes.

" Mama." He called out. "Ahhhhh!!" [Name] was mentally screaming inside. She was so shocked and happy. Then Blake and Alexander followed. "Ahh." [Name] screamed. Sebastian jumped from the bed, resulting poor Liam to be knocked down to the floor. Then he start crying.

Sebastian panic, not only from the crying of his child, but [Name]'s anger. " Haha.." Sebastian laugh off awkwardly.

" SEBASTIAN!!!" [Name] shouted, " How dare you did that to our baby, my poor baby." [Name] went over to Liam and carry him, trying to make him feel less sad. But the inevitable happened. Liam cried more and louder.

Then [Name] tried to sing a soft lullaby. Which thankfully calm Liam down. Then his crying slowly turned into soft weeps. Then it finally stopped thanks to Liam's brothers. They went over and gently pat Liam on his back. They hugged each other.

Sebastian thought it was a good idea to take a photo of the triplets with his iPhone. It was a sweet moment to savor.

" Okay, kids would you like to eat breakfast?" [Name] asked gently.

The triplets nodded their heads, which signals a 'yes' for [Name]. She went to the kitchen and pull some ingredients and lay them down on the island. She fire the pan and crack some eggs. She continued to stir it to make scrambled eggs. [Name] made it extremely soft so the triplets could eat it without any trouble.

Then she blend bananas and strawberries together in a food blender. She made a nice smoothie for Sebastian and her. Then she put some grapes on the side, so the kids could have some fruits in their breakfast.

After [Name] finished creating her masterpiece, she called for Sebastian and the kids.

" Breakfast is ready!!"

" Alright honey, coming down!" Sebastian shouted right back to [Name].

The couple shared a kiss, and the triplets used their powers to help them get to their respectful seats. " The kids are getting smarter everyday!" Sebastian exclaimed happily.

Meanwhile the kids are giggling. Picking the scramble eggs with their hands." I love mama, she makes the best food ever." Alexander talked in gibberish, only his brothers could understand.

" Aww, look at them communicating! They are such cute creatures! And they are our babies." [Name] spoke out in awe.

After the couple and their kids finish their breakfast, the couple decided to take them to the aquarium. They want Alexander connect to ocean life more, since after all his power is Water. [Name] helped the triplets into their clothes.

The family took the family's car. With the kids safely secured in the back seat, they drove off to their local aquarium. Sebastian rent out the whole place just for the kids. It was much safer that way.

**************************** time skipped**************************************

When they arrived at the aquarium front, the triplets gasped in amusement. Alexander clap his hands together, signaling [Name] and Sebastian that he was already content. Blake and Liam on the other hand was unhappy. But they were in a very big surprise.

As they enter the entrance of the aquarium, Alexander gaped. He saw all types of sea creatures, and immediately have a strong bond with them. [Name] smiled brightly and took a photo of Alexander with her camera.

Then Alexander performed some hand movements, and he somehow gather all the fishes together. His brothers gasped in amazement, they started to poke the glass with their soft, small fingers. Eyes widen in amazements.

They know learned to respect Alexander, because of his powers, and how much fun it brings. Sebastian smiled at the sight in front of him. Then they crawled to Sebastian bringing their hands up, they want their dad to carry them. [Name] giggled. She took another photo of " dad and sons moment."

They went to the penguin's section. Then Alexander mumbled some syllables. [Name] has sharp ears.

"PE-N-GUI-NS." Alexander mumbled softly. [Name] and Sebastian were shocked. He somehow made a connection with the penguins. Alexander giggled softly.

The family enjoyed the rest of the day with the triplets in their local aquarium.

-------------------------------- to be continued ---------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!😆