Chapter 15

Thank You for stopping by and read ! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 11-15, please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

One week had quickly passed by. It was soon the time for the engagement party between Sebastian Walker and Elizabeth Goldberg.

Everything went accordingly to schedule. Sebastian and Elizabeth's friendship is still going strong but they were faking the whole " in love" act. Of course no one notices this. They were too naïve to notice this.

" So how do we pull this off?" Elizabeth asked curiously.

" We just have to go with the flow."

After some few hours the engagement party was set and ready to go.

" Ladies and gentleman, I would like to introduce my son Sebastian and my friend's daughter Elizabeth." Michael said.

A round of applause filled into the room. " We gather you fellow friends here to announce our daughter and son's engagement." Elizabeth father continued.

" We would love to unite the Walker and Goldberg family together." Elizabeth's mother told everyone on the microphone.

Elizabeth shifted uncomfortably. Sebastian immediately notice the shift of temperature of the room dropped.

Elizabeth stood up and walked to the stage strangely. Everyone applauded but stopped. The whole crowd gasped. Elizabeth enchanted some weird spell, then she fell down coughing blood.

After a few minutes everyone in the room could sense the life forced being sucked out from Elizabeth. Elizabeth's mother broke down crying her eyes out. Her precious daughter just caused suicide in front of her.

Elizabeth used a forbidden spell that was banned centuries ago from the demon kingdom.

" Why?" Elizabeth's mother chocked out the words. She felt numb everywhere. The happy day just turn into a disaster.

The guest started to leave because they didn't want to upset the king any further. They just witness with their own eyes that Sebastian's fiancée just committed suicide.

Sebastian was speechless. What had she done?

No this can be! Elizabeth has a lover that she deeply cares for, she can't leave him. Sebastian thought to himself.

I bet she was faking it to get out of marriage, now I think about it , who taught her about the forbidden spell.

" I'm sure you guys are all tired from this." Sebastian states. " Please go back to your room, and come back tomorrow so we can discuss future plans." Michael finishes.

" Good night .. then." Elizabeth's father said.

" Good night." Sebastian and his father said in sync.

I'm very curious what is [Name] doing right now. Sebastian thought to himself.

------------------------------------------- to be continued ---------------------------------------------