Chapter 27

Thank you for stopping by and read :)

I have recently made a visualization :) Feel free to play it. 

I would like to thank @Suzuyu for voting for one of my chapters. So thank you!

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[Name] was left into a trance after Sebastian kiss her on the cheek. She was not use to overly affections from other people. Of course Sebastian notices that and said " Its okay, you will get use to it since I am not stopping. I want to show the world that I love you."

[Name] blushed at Sebastian bold statement. Sebastian walked up to his car and winked at [Name]'s direction.

" Bye-bye lovely." Sebastian said and went back to his car and drove away.

Along the way he saw a girl that looks a lot like Elizabeth. His ex-fiancée. That girl who looks awfully a lot like Elizabeth was walking with someone. She seems very happy. Sebastian parked his car and run up to that girl. He want answers.

" Hey you!" Sebastian shouted. Both duo turn around. Sebastian saw Rin. Rin was Elizabeth's boyfriend. Then Sebastian look at the girl he was with. It was indeed Elizabeth. His childhood friend.

" I thought you were dead!" Sebastian yelled at Elizabeth. Sebastian look hurt. He was relief that Elizabeth didn't commit suicide.

" I-I can explain all of this." Elizabeth stutter out. She was afraid that she will anger her child friend any further. Sebastian slowly nodded his head and snap his fingers. All of the sudden Rin was fast asleep. Elizabeth face was in horrid. Sebastian notices this and said

" Don't worry, he is just sleeping for now."

" Okay." Elizabeth said while nodding. Sebastian then snap his fingers again and teleported into a private room so they can talk.

" Please proceed." Sebastian said sternly.

" O-okay.. I "commit suicide" so I can be with Rin." Elizabeth stated strongly." Didn't really mean to give anyone a scare. I really love Rin. You don't know what love can do to you."

" I see. I am glad that you are okay. You made the suicide part so real. Everyone took the act. And I must thank you, without you I don't think I could be happy with [Name]." Sebastian replied.

" Awwww, my little Sebastian had all grown up." Elizabeth gushed.

" Are you going back to our world anytime soon?" Sebastian asks.

" No, I don't think I ever will. I lost all my powers. It was a forbidden spell too. And plus I am already happy with Rin." Elizabeth said.

" I see, and please invite me to your wedding soon." Sebastian said cockily. Elizabeth blush at the word " wedding."

" Anyways good to see you! Bye." Sebastian said and walked out of the room smiling brightly. His childhood friend was okay and he can't wait till their wedding. It was going to be beautiful.

Now he wished that [Name] and him could have a wedding soon. [Name] is going to be beautiful.

' But I need to give her time, she doesn't want to be tied down, she may want to go to different places and explore the world.' Sebastian thought to himself. With that Sebastian walked to his car and drove away thinking about the future.

------------------------------------------- to be continued --------------------------------

I can't believe Elizabeth is back!! What do you guys think about this chapter? Please leave a comment. Thank you for reading this story. :)