Chapter 32

Thank you for stopping by and read :) I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. 

I recently made a visualization of this series, please check it out :)

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

One month passed...

Today was a big day for [Name] and Sebastian. It is their wedding day! Both duo are very excited and a bit nervous.

Of course their wedding is hold privately, unknown to the public eye. If they did know they would cause a lot of commotion.

Both [Name] and [Sebastian] went to their respected dressing room. [Name] enter her room and saw a very beautiful wedding gown. It has no sleeves but have a lot of lace designs. It was also flows beautifully at the bottom. [Name] stared at amazement.

Few minutes later some ladies walked into the room. " Are you [Last name] [First name]?" One of the ladies asked.

" Yes." [Name] replied confusingly. She don't know why there were these ladies here. Then the lady that ask [Name] the question laugh lightly.

" Oh silly, your soon to be husband, request us to do your hair and makeup. And also help you put on your dress."

" Oh." That was all [Name] have to say. One of the lady guide her to the salon chair. [Name] sat down without a word.

" You can call me Momo, I am your hair dresser." Momo said.

" Nice to meet you Momo." [Name] said politely.

" No need to be so formal, anyways I am going to start working on your hair. It would be best if you close your eyes. I want this to be a surprise for you."

" Okay.." [Name] agreed, but unsure.

" While Momo is doing your hair, I am going to do your nails." " And my name is Sarah."

" I am going to go with a French tip design. " Sarah said to [Name]. " It goes well with your lace dress.

Then the final lady spoke. [Name] assumed that she was the makeup artist. " My name is Clara, and I will be the one who would be doing all your makeup."

With their brief introductions they went to work quickly.

*********************************** Sebastian's dressing room*******************************

Sebastian is in his dressing room putting on his tuxedo. Adjusting his tie and all that sort. He gel his hair a little bit and then after he finishes he sit on the couch provided and got onto his phone and play all sorts of game.

Basically he is being childish.

I can't wait to see what [Name] looks like once she is finish with all her makeup and hair. I also can't wait to see what she looks like in the wedding gown. Sebastian thought to himself.

All of the sudden Luke Hayward barged into the dressing room. Sebastian jumped up from the couch to be faced with the one and only Luke, his enemy.

" What are you doing here at my wedding?" Sebastian spat out the words like they were a plague.

Luke hold both of his hands up. " Dude, I am not doing anything wrong, I am here to congratulate you on your wedding."

Sebastian scanned Luke with his cat-demon eyes to see if Luke is lying or not. And the results came clean meaning that Luke is not lying.

" Thanks I guess." Sebastian replied.

" I really want you to take care of [Name], her happiness mean so much more important than mine, so please do take care of her.?" Luke stated. " Truce?"

Sebastian agreed and shake hands with Luke. After that Luke went out of the room.

********************************* 2 hours later********************************

Everything is in place. Sebastian went to his spot at the alter and wait patiently. [Name] came with her dad. The music start playing. [Name] was strolling gracefully down pathway. Sebastian couldn't believe how beautiful [Name] was in the wedding dress.

[Name] finally is at the alter. The priest clear his throat and said the traditional wedding vows.

" Now you can kiss the bride." The priest says.

Sebastian bent down and capture his lips with [Name]'s. The crowd cheered. [Name]'s mom was crying her eyes out, seeing her little baby girl grown up so quickly.

After that, Sebastian took [Name]'s hand and run out of the church and jump into a limousine. The limousine drove to the airport, where they took [Name]'s private jet. ( Yes [Name] is rich enough at this point since she is the C.E.O of her company so she have enough money to get a jet.)

The couple are off to their honeymoon.

---------------------------------------------------- to be continued-------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?