Chapter 21

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 16-21 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

  " What how could you do that?" Sebastian cried out in shocked.

" Yeah, for once I have to agree with this guy over here." Luke said while pointing at Sebastian.

" Hey watch it!" Sebastian countered. " Okay guys... calm down." [Name] started.

" I don't know.. what happened out there." [Name] exclaimed " It just happened. All of the sudden I feel power surging into me."

" Whoa that is one way to describe the feeling.." Luke said.

" But the question is why Brianna become demon." Sebastian chime in.

" Maybe she was a demon in angel clothes." [Name] indirectly replied to Sebastian's question.

" But if she was, won't I know by then?" Luke asked out loud.

" Maybe you were focusing on something(someone) then actually paying attention to your fiancée." Sebastian said glaring at Luke.

" So who is this lucky lady?" [Name] asked Luke while winking her eyes. Luke blushed in embarrassment because of [Name]'s intense stare.

It seems like [Name] is pressuring Luke to answer her question. " You don't have to know." Luke said coldly.

Hurt crossed [Name]'s face. Sebastian growled under his breath. ' But I thought we are best friends.' [Name] thought to herself.

' Oh shit! What have I done now?!' Luke thought to himself angrily.

' How dare he hurt [Name]'s feeling?!' Sebastian thought angrily while glaring at Luke.

[Name] stared confusingly at Sebastian and Luke, they look like they were thinking about some very important information that they can't out loud.

[Name] was super board and walked away without saying anything. After a few minutes both duo step out of their trances and looked around. They couldn't find [Name] anywhere.

" OMG where did [Name] go?!" Both shouted at the same time. Then they went to find [Name].

---------------------------------------------------- to be continued -----------------------------------------