Chapter 28

Thank you for stopping by and read! :)

Please feel free to check the visualization out :)

I will like to thank @JosephineHills for voting one of my chapters ! So thank you I really appreciate it.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

      Today is the graduation ceremony. [Name] was excited and was happy at the same time. She is finally going to get her master's degree. [Name]'s parent is flying over to Japan to see her graduation.

" Omg aren't you guys excited?" Gushed her classmates. Sakura and Karin were stumped because they didn't pass the class.

After some preparation, everything was done.  [Name]'s heart was beating very fast.

" Its finally here, the day I have been waiting for. " [Name] said happily.

 All of the graduates take their respectful seats in the auditorium.  Finally the voices chatter down and the professor went to the microphone and spoke " Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen." " Welcome to our [ Whatever year you want] graduation ceremony." " Today is where our students graduate from college and pursuing their long life dream." " They have worked very hard this year. A special thanks to the parents for coming here."

 After the professor finish his speech , the sound of claps filled the room. After that speech they were calling names in Alphabetical order.

" [First name] [Last name]"

' OMG my name has finally been called.' [Name] thought to herself. She walked up to the stage and receive her diploma. [Mother's name] took a lot of photos. [Name] smile brightly through the crowd.

********************************* time skipped **************************

 After some hours the whole ceremony was finish. [Name] changed her clothes into something comfortable.  Her parents were outside waiting for her. " Oh man my little baby had grow up so much! " [Mother's name] exclaimed. Little did she know there was a surprise in store for her.

Her parents led her into a high class restaurant. There was rose petals in the doorway that went across the room. There were candles lying everywhere. The scent of the room was magnificent.

Across the room stand Sebastian in a tuxedo. 'Omg what is happening?' [Name] thought to herself.

She walked where Sebastian is standing , suddenly Sebastian drop one knee down and did a traditional proposal stance.  [Name] was flabbergasted in a good way.

" I know it is a bit early to do this,  will you marry me?" Sebastian spoke. Then he continued to say " Before you think of an answer, I know you don't want to marry right away, I know you want to pursue your dream of owning a company and I won't stop you from doing that. "

Before Sebastian could finish talking, [Name] said yes.

" Yes, Yes in  a million languages." Sebastian's eyes widen. He slip the ring inside [Name]'s ring finger. The ring slide easily in.  Sebastian got up from his position and wrap his arms around [Name]'s waist while kissing her sweetly.

Cheers and yells were bouncing across the room. There stands a blushing couple.  [Name]'s parents walked to the newly engaged couple.

" Please take care of her son." [Father's name] said.

" Of course anything for her." Sebastian said back. [Mother's name] was wiping her tears.

" Oh baby, please promise me a lot of grandkids." [Name]'s face was red as a tomato.

" Wait hold it, not kids yet." [Father name] said.

" Y-yeah." [Name] stutter out.

After that, the whole night went great. [Name] met some new people along the way.

------------------------------------------ to be continued -----------------------------------------------

 What do you think? I am sorry if the proposal was too cheesy for some of you. But I really try my best. Please spare me. And also congratulations for the people who graduated from college. :) Until next time.