Chapter 6

Thank You for stopping by and read ! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 4-7, please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment, I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

" I'm a demon." Sebastian replied to [Name]'s question. Suddenly, [Name]'s phone starts to ring.

[Name] picked up her phone and saw the caller. It was Mr. Hayward. Sebastian glance at he caller for a second. When he saw who it was, he accidently let out a growl. [Name] was startle at the animal like  growl coming from   Sebastian.

" Please do not pick that phone up." Sebastian demanded.

"Why not?" [Name] challenged.

"Because he is my long time rival." Sebastian stated. " I told you I was a demon, but did you know he is an angel."

" We are polar opposites. Our rivalry has been out for some quite time now."

"Oh.." was all [Name] had to say. 'That explains why Mr. Hayward wants me to work at his company.' [Name] thought.

" WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE THE CEO OF THE WALKER INDUSRY?!" [Name] cried out in complete shock and confusion.

" Yes." Sebastian replied calmly.

" SO that means, I have been housing the CEO of the company all this time?!" [Name]  asked.

" Yes." Sebastian replied. [Name] looked away, embarrassed.

" Hey no need to be embarrassed, I find your lifestyle quite amusing." Sebastian said chuckling.

" That's more embarrassing." [Name] murmured to herself. Then the phone rung again, saving [Name] from any more humiliation. It was the same caller. [Name] answered it , because the call did save her from any more humiliation.

"WHY DID YOU ANWER THE FIRST TIME I CALLED?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luke yelled at [Name]'s ear.

"DID you know how worried I was?!"

"Um..no?" [Name] replied softly. Then Sebastian grab the phone from [Name]'s hand and replied for [Name].

" Stop calling [Name]!" Sebastian yelled over the phone.

" IS THAT THE DEMON?!!!" Luke asked angrily.  " YES IN FACT DON'T EVER CALL [Name] ANGEL!" replied back with the same tone.

Then the door bell ring. Both Sebastian and [Name] did not even bother to open the door.

Luke busted into the room with  monstrous  speed. [Name] was shocked, she had no idea that angels are at the same level of power with a demon.

---------------------------------------------------- to be continued --------------------------------------