Chapter 34

Thank you for stopping by and read.  :)  I am sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Please feel free to check out my visualization on YouTube :)

Slanted and bold = the character's thoughts.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Today the new weds are going to scuba dive. "I can't wait to go to scuba diving, there is going to be many little cute fishes!" [Name] said excitedly.

"I am glad that you are so excited about this trip." Sebastian replied to [Name]'s enthusiasm.

"Yep, I am very glad."

They went out and finally arrived at the scuba diving location.

"Wow everything looks very awesome." [Name] boasted. Sebastian chuckled happily.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. And Mr. Walker, Welcome to the international scuba diving center. Today I am your supervisor. You may call me Ken."

"Okay, Ken led the way for us please." Sebastian requested. Ken took them to a locker room. Ken gave Sebastian a men's scuba diving outfit and the equipment. Then, he gave [Name] a woman's scuba outfit and gave her the scuba equipment. The couple went to their separate locker rooms and change their regular clothes to the scuba outfit.

She is really pretty!  Ken thought to himself while [Name] is changing in the locker room.

" I can't think that! That woman is married for god sake!" Ken murmured to herself.

" Think about what?" Sebastian ask, walking out from the locker room.

" N-nothing sir." Ken stutter out. Then [Name] walked out of the locker all suit ready and prepare.

" Lets go!!!" [Name] shouted at Sebastian and Ken.

" Yes, my lovely wife." Sebastian responded. He took [Name]'s hand and the couple walk outside. Ken is following the duo like a lost puppy.

Sebastian put on the goggles and the oxygen tank. Then he turn over to see if [Name] needs any help, but saw something that make him very agitated. Ken was touching [Name] spots that shouldn't be touch. Those spots were only for him to touch not a random stranger. Curse him! Sebastian thought to himself.

When Ken finish helping [Name] ( More like touching her in places) Ben show them two jet skis. One was blue and the other one was green. " Unfortunately one of us have to share a jet ski, sorry for any inconvenience." Ken stated.

Then Ken turn to Sebastian wife and asks " Do you want to share a jet ski with me?"